Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bikini photo shoot @Canyon Lake in April

cookieman
    Ok guys here is a chance in a lifetime. McQueeneybikini company is in need of ***boats for their Photo shoot. What a great oppurtunity for us ***boaters to get some exposure for our boats. You will need to contact Renee@mcqueeneybikini.com and send her some pics of your boat. I talked to Renee today and she is excited that we could come up with some boats for the Photo shoot. I know everyone will say what will I get out of this? Well as they plan to have a dinner all those that participate in the Photo shoot. Plus what other way can we promote our sport of boating. Renee plans to have around 20 - 30 models for the shoot. If enough boats show up she was going to contact the local radio station to help cover the shoot. We also talked today and she is going to try( and I say try) to get ***boat to come out and cover the shoot. So now guys its up to us to see waht we can do for this Bikini Shoot. You can check out their web site and phone Renee at the numbers on the site if you need more info. WWW.mcqueeneybikini.com She is still in a lot of the planning stages so I know she could use our help. This should be a great event and who knows maybe they will show up to Jetfest or Boatfest. The shoot is scheduled for April 16th so there are no races scheduled at this time. Ok, guys let's flood her with Email and show her our support. TTUL as info come forth. Bill "cookieman"

Sweet Addiction
    Hey this sounds great I hope everyone is willing to lend a hand. I am more than willing to help out and send some pics of my, "some what hot boat". Only conflict, well that weekend is my birthday and I planned on heading to My favorite lake, where my parents place is. I guess I could drop drop that, because an opportunity to get into a photo shoot is well worth the opportunity.
    Later, Jared.

Greaser
    Bikini's and Hot Boats HMMMMM :idea:

Shark In The Pond
    I got my e-mail back from them and I'm in..... see you there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shark In The Pond
    I can not get that damn link off ????????????

jdf
    i sent a email hope we are too hey cookieman what you think of gf ride snow is done with

borderlinecrazy
    I know that there will be one beautiful 2004 Warhawk Performance Boat there so most of you can just stay at home that weekend.
    Actually, I have been in contact with Renee' and she is working real hard to have this happen in a big way. Only good can come from helping support an event like this as what goes around, comes around. Besides, what's wrong with some great looking chicks in bikini's all over ya!
    Borderlinecrazy

cookieman
    Jdf, seen the ride man does that thing look cherry. Hope you guys send email to confirm for the photo shoot. I know I have had a few calls from some guys and want to know what's in it for them. Well I don't know about you guys but I think this is a good oppurtunity for us to promote our sport of boating. I think if we help them out who knows they can help us out at a Boatfest or Jetfest. I think a good time will be had by all that attends. Besides what are we here for other than to meet other people that have a common interest, whether it be ***boats or Hot Babes. Pass the word on. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

cookieman
    Ok Shark call down we still have 2 months to the shoot . I know you must be biting at the bit to get April 16th here.

Shark In The Pond
    Ok Shark call down we still have 2 months to the shoot . I know you must be biting at the bit to get April 16th here.
    I'm like a kid at X-mas morning but..... just to see you Bill :rollside: Man I can't belive some would ask whats in for me ....do the math Boats ,Babes And Beer ! Going to be a good time pro taking pics of your boats with babes in bikinis to match your ride and that to me says .....POSTER TIME !

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast