Thread: need info on a renagade tunnel haul

rob d
    i need sme info on renagede boats. abuddy gave me a 20.5 foot open bow tunnel haul. palese write back
    [This message has been edited by rob d (edited June 22, 2002).]

Kwicherbichen
    Not real sure Renegade makes their own hulls? I know they buy hulls and build the boats from there. You can contact John at J&M Marine (http://www.jmmarine.com). He does business with Renegade and has the info about contacting them.
    Brian
    [This message has been edited by Kwicherbichen (edited June 24, 2002).]

rob d
    thanks kwitcherbichen for the info!

Builder
    A boat called called Renagade (a jet boat) was avaliable in California in the 70's and 80's.
    It usually weighed about 300 lbs or less.It was a 19 foot v-hull and chine walked at high speeds like an Eliminator Sprint.Both had scary rides but it didn't take much of a motor to make them go fast.I wonder if this boat is from the same company?

rob d
    the writing on the side of the boat says renagade. on the back says pay it to play. from nose to tail is 20'6". an is a v tunnel.its never been cut or had any moter mounted in it. i will take a picture of it tonite so you can see. thanks for writing. im just woundering if it worth putting together. i would like to mount a jet in it.
    [This message has been edited by rob d (edited June 25, 2002).]

rob d
    Originally posted by Builder:
    A boat called called Renagade (a jet boat) was avaliable in California in the 70's and 80's.
    It usually weighed about 300 lbs or less.It was a 19 foot v-hull and chine walked at high speeds like an Eliminator Sprint.Both had scary rides but it didn't take much of a motor to make them go fast.I wonder if this boat is from the same company?

rob d
    Builder, what is your emial address so I can email you some pics of the haul

froggystyle
    When I was growing up, my Dad had a 19' Renegade V that was pretty quick. It was stolen by the previous owner who knew where we lived and had arranged to meet us elsewhere to complete a transaction (Get the pink etc...) and stole the boat. S#$theads name was Glen Whaley, and if anyone knows him, let me know.
    From what I remember, the boat was fast, with only mild LS7 tunnel rammed power. I know it SMOKED our 1979 Sanger super jet with a Mondello 455. Of course, that was when I thought both boats did over 100mph! hehe. What can I say... I was 10

rob d
    i have some pic of the boat but i dont know how to get them on this forum.if someone knows how let me know.