Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mellissa and Essex come thru again!!!

KACHINA KEN
    Mellissa at Essex ( also a ***boat.com poster) did it again, she got my buyer all setup within an hour! fully approved. She is amazing, if you are looking for a re-fi or a new or used boat and you want to avoid a long process just get with her and she will simplify the whole process for you.
    Her number is 866 377 3948 x 7204 tell her I sent ya and she will take 3% off your rate, well, not really but she will hook you up!

OutCole'd
    Who is the proud new owner??

phebus
    Wow, fast sale. The buyer recognized a good deal, and hopped on it. Congratulations, and post pics of the build up of the new boat.

KACHINA KEN
    I'll let him drop that one, it's his honor :wink:

OutCole'd
    I'll let him drop that one, it's his honor :wink:
    Wait, let me guess, does he live in a town that starts with a v, and ends with an s, and rymes with regas??

KACHINA KEN
    Wait, let me guess, does he live in a town that starts with a v, and ends with an s, and rymes with regas??
    SHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Phat Matt
    lol

Roxysnow
    That would be correct Matt!

GHTRIM
    Mellissa at Essex ( also a ***boat.com poster) did it again, she got my buyer all setup within an hour! fully approved. She is amazing, if you are looking for a re-fi or a new or used boat and you want to avoid a long process just get with her and she will simplify the whole process for you.
    Her number is 866 377 3948 x 7204 tell her I sent ya and she will take 3% off your rate, well, not really but she will hook you up!
    I agree!!!!! Because I'm the buyer. Mellissa was great! One phone call and I'm farther in dept. But it is a good feeling and an awesome boat.. Thanks Ken see you next weekend

OutCole'd
    I KNEW IT!!!!!!!
    Congratulations to the both of you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast