Thread: Boats For Sale

SnapperSnacher
    Good Day all I'm looking in Classifieds For a Used Jet Boat I know of about 6 web sites & alot of nice boats but befor I Make up my mind I would like to know of any web Classified sites that I have Missed so if any of you can maybe let me know of any sites that would Be Gr-8, Thanks
    PS I will go anywhere in the US for a nice boat.

SPECTRABRENT
    Snapper,
    What type of boat are you looking for and how much are you will to pay?
    SpectraBrent

SnapperSnacher
    SpectraBrent I'm looking for somthing 18 to 21 foot Spectra, Daytona & so on from about 1973 to 1995 that has a BBC that seat 4 that I can put a blown 572 BBC that I just started 950 to 1000hp.

81Nordic
    I keep my eye on traderonline.com and search for word 'jet'. You will get a lot of jet ski hits but,,,,
    You can also search on keywords like berkley and dominator but some people don't spell them right.

FastCats
    Hi Snapper,
    I just took in a 19 Daytona, 2001 model in on trade. It has a aspirated 482 and a ton of goodies. It was rigged by GS marine. It's loaded and not necessarily what one would consider as a fixer upper.
    Fast Cats

SPECTRABRENT
    Snapper,
    I have a Spectra 20 for sale, are you looking for a boat w or w/o a motor?
    I will sell it with a 509 Chevy, 454, or no motor.
    My email address is Brentloan@aol.com
    Brent

DickDanger
    my .02 would be to take your time, and really look around, and ask the right questions of the owner. Also, know what to look for. Before I bought my jet, I looked at a supposed "in perfect condition, restored last year" boat that was just beat to $hit. Some problem areas were obvious, and some not so obvious. Ya definitely dont wanna drop your hard earned $$$ on a boat, only to get it in the water and find out that it needs a major overhaul. Good luck!!! -Dick Danger out