Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why I hate JBB

Tom Brown
    A while ago, someone asked me in a PM why I hate JBB and was it because of the eye thing.
    I wasn't entirely forthright in my answer to that person so I'm going to come clean. Yes, it's because of the eye thing.

Kim Hanson
    A while ago, someone asked me in a PM why I hate JBB and was it because of the eye thing.
    I wasn't entirely forthright in my answer to that person so I'm going to come clean. Yes, it's because of the eye thing.
    I don't hate him in anyway, but skipping ship to go to RRL....Not nice whats so ever...............( . )( . )..........

Tom Brown
    ...skipping ship to go to RRL....Not nice whats so ever...............( . )( . )..........
    Yeah. It's little wonder so many people want to kick his ass.

Dr. Eagle
    I hate JBB
    Can't we all just get along????? :argue: :yuk:

Forkin' Crazy
    Yeah. It's little wonder so many people want to kick his ass.
    Him and RD too!!! :hammerhea

Kachina26
    I want to share with you a few of the tentative conclusions I've reached regarding JBB's objectives. And I stress the word "tentative," because the subject of what motivates JBB is tricky and complex. Instead of focusing on why the quest to force square pegs into round holes is the true inner kernel of JBB's philosophy, insofar as this figment of an inane brain can be designated a "philosophy", I would like to remind people that if JBB is victorious in his quest to oppress, segregate, and punish others, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. It's good that you're reading this letter. It's good that you're listening to what I'm saying. But reading and listening aren't enough. You must also be willing to help me seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by his subliminal psywar campaigns might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational. One might suspect that when it comes time to take a stand, he invariably dives for cover. While that's true, it does somewhat miss the point. You see, when he hears anyone say that his writings are so exact in their scheme, so comprehensive in their scope, that rapacious ratbags have adopted and embraced them verbatim ac litteratim, his answer is to undermine serious institutional and economic analyses and replace them with a diverting soap opera of clumsy conspiracies. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to take personal action and instill a sense a responsibility and maturity in those who insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people.
    Already, some childish bloodsuckers have begun to commit all sorts of mortal sins -- not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones -- and with terrifying and tragic results. What smears will follow from their camp is anyone's guess. If JBB succeeds in his attempt to create profound emotional distress for people on both sides of the issue, it'll have to be over my dead body. Please don't misread my words here; his eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity. And JBB's vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that he is a model citizen?)
    By now, the reader has discerned that everything JBB tells you is a lie. So let me just add that he is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, JBB frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior, such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights. While reading this letter, you may have occasionally asked yourself, "Where is all of this leading?" and, "What is the point exactly?" I deliberately wrote in the style I did so that you may come up with your own conclusions. Therefore, I leave you with only the following: Society as a whole should act as a unifying force to establish clear, justifiable definitions of pessimism and recidivism, so that you can defend a decision to take action when JBB's minions make serious dialogue difficult or impossible.

ahhell
    I want to share with you a few of the tentative conclusions I've reached regarding JBB's objectives. And I stress the word "tentative," because the subject of what motivates JBB is tricky and complex. Instead of focusing on why the quest to force square pegs into round holes is the true inner kernel of JBB's philosophy, insofar as this figment of an inane brain can be designated a "philosophy", I would like to remind people that if JBB is victorious in his quest to oppress, segregate, and punish others, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. It's good that you're reading this letter. It's good that you're listening to what I'm saying. But reading and listening aren't enough. You must also be willing to help me seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by his subliminal psywar campaigns might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational. One might suspect that when it comes time to take a stand, he invariably dives for cover. While that's true, it does somewhat miss the point. You see, when he hears anyone say that his writings are so exact in their scheme, so comprehensive in their scope, that rapacious ratbags have adopted and embraced them verbatim ac litteratim, his answer is to undermine serious institutional and economic analyses and replace them with a diverting soap opera of clumsy conspiracies. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to take personal action and instill a sense a responsibility and maturity in those who insult the intelligence, interests, and life plans of whole groups of people.
    Already, some childish bloodsuckers have begun to commit all sorts of mortal sins -- not to mention an uncountable number of venial ones -- and with terrifying and tragic results. What smears will follow from their camp is anyone's guess. If JBB succeeds in his attempt to create profound emotional distress for people on both sides of the issue, it'll have to be over my dead body. Please don't misread my words here; his eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity. And JBB's vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that he is a model citizen?)
    By now, the reader has discerned that everything JBB tells you is a lie. So let me just add that he is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, JBB frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior, such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights. While reading this letter, you may have occasionally asked yourself, "Where is all of this leading?" and, "What is the point exactly?" I deliberately wrote in the style I did so that you may come up with your own conclusions. Therefore, I leave you with only the following: Society as a whole should act as a unifying force to establish clear, justifiable definitions of pessimism and recidivism, so that you can defend a decision to take action when JBB's minions make serious dialogue difficult or impossible.
    Dude...you lost me after...i want to share... :sleeping: did you take you 're speedball today???

Dr. Eagle
    Dude...you lost me after...i want to share... :sleeping: did you take you 're speedball today???
    I was going to say "holy essay, Batman..."... :2purples:

ahhell
    I was going to say "holy essay, Batman..."... :2purples:
    Doc... we gotta party some day, but now its off to blacken some salmon...you can reach me by ....hell i dont know how to reach me...

WYRD
    Must be a Hesperia thing!! :shift:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast