Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: V-drives 1....ob's 0,

BILLY.B
    It's not even the BBSP yet and the ASS KICKING has begun. Seems there was alittle drag racing going on at speed alley ( WHACKERS HIDEOUT) :sleeping:, and one of our fellow v-drivers made the trip down to ck it out and guess what he found????, an all white tunnel with one seat and tons of race stickers all over it and a big bad ob hanging on the back. Greg... also known on the river rats tape as SCUMMER decided to make a couple of passes in his Hondo flatty ( single carbureted 468 nothing trick) trying to get one of the ob guys to race him. Finally the guy with the all white boat took the bait and was taken down HOOK, LINE, & SINKER. Now I know you OB GUYS know which ob this is and I hope you know that SCUMMERS boat wasn't running all that well ( 107, gps) and still pulled him to the point of embarrassment. Now I know he has more HP then the ob but he isn't the type to go around bragging about the BBSP. The guy who owned the boat invited him to the BBSP and Greg said that he would try and go and that he might bring some of his FASTER FRIENDS :jawdrop:. God how it must of felt to get beat my a BB in your own back yard :eat: .

dmontzsta
    ahhh yes, that is beautiful, thanks for the update Billy B, I look forward to a clean sweap.

You Te
    It's not even the BBSP yet and the ASS KICKING has begun. Seems there was alittle drag racing going on at speed alley ( WHACKERS HIDEOUT) :sleeping:, and one of our fellow v-drivers made the trip down to ck it out and guess what he found????, an all white tunnel with one seat and tons of race stickers all over it and a big bad ob hanging on the back. Greg... also known on the river rats tape as SCUMMER decided to make a couple of passes in his Hondo flatty ( single carbureted 468 nothing trick) trying to get one of the ob guys to race him. Finally the guy with the all white boat took the bait and was taken down HOOK, LINE, & SINKER. Now I know you OB GUYS know which ob this is and I hope you know that SCUMMERS boat wasn't running all that well ( 107, gps) and still pulled him to the point of embarrassment. Now I know he has more HP then the ob but he isn't the type to go around bragging about the BBSP. The guy who owned the boat invited him to the BBSP and Greg said that he would try and go and that he might bring some of his FASTER FRIENDS :jawdrop:. God how it must of felt to get beat my a BB in your own back yard :eat: .
    Tell SCHMMER to try and make it with his faster friends, he will need them.
    They took the bait guys, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You Te

BILLY.B
    Tell SCHMMER to try and make it with his faster friends, he will need them.
    They took the bait guys, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You Te Nice try YouTe. I can a sure you that you had no idea that an ASS WHOOPING was gonna happen this early in the year, and by a flatty that will go where ever you go too. He'll be back to kick some more ASS so bring it on. Need to bring faster friends....DOUBT IT!!!!! :hammer2:

canuck1
    Hey Billy
    Bring some of your circle boat friends too. We can set up a course, say two pins at 200 feet apart, me and Bottom Feeder wana play too.
    I hear Guru is hot stuff

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey Billy
    Bring some of your circle boat friends too. We can set up a course, say two pins at 200 feet apart, me and Bottom Feeder wana play too.
    I hear Guru is hot stuff
    200 feet apart????? :sleeping:

canuck1
    200 feet apart????? :sleeping:
    OK 100?

You Te
    [QUOTE=BILLY.B Need to bring faster friends....DOUBT IT!!!!! :hammer2:[/QUOTE]
    DOUBT away Billy. I'll make a phone call today and see who the guy with a O/B is, there was a guy about 4 years ago he had a 225 promax.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You Te

Roland the Fisherman
    Well there ya have it........I'm out!

I love this! One of Uncle Tonys "boys" gets whooped up on and he gets right on the phone trying to get to the bottom of it. BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAA AAAAAAA
    V drives 1 Uncle Tonys big fat goose egg

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast