Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Apology to Bunny166

Kevin Boyntin
    After further review of her pictures in here I must say that I was wrong in commenting on her looks. She looks damn good. I apologize and I hope I look that good at 47.

bunny 166
    That's a sad attempt at some smack talk, Kevin. I'm sure you could think of something more humorous than that....If you don't want to look at the pics of the KING, don't open the thread, Gordy and I are good friends, and I was posting pics for the real V-Drive men and women to enjoy. Quit acting like a donkey and post your pic....or are you going to keep hiding behind your computer like a pansy?? :lightsabe :boxingguy

taxman
    Ya what she said I like the girl in the pic and the boat!!!!!! The guy in the pic looks like he has a small drinking problem Ha Ha!!!! I cant be gay and say something nice about the guy now can I.

bunny 166
    Ya what she said I like the girl in the pic and the boat!!!!!! The guy in the pic looks like he has a small drinking problem Ha Ha!!!! I cant be gay and say something nice about the guy now can I.
    That's funny....Gordy doen't even touch the hard stuff, just beer now and again...... He's a great guy!

Kevin trying to shut the closet door once opened is like trying to clean up spilled milk with a fork.

bunny 166
    Kevin trying to shut the closet door once opened is like trying to clean up spilled milk with a fork.
    Thanks Mike! You are very funny....

Kevin Boyntin
    Another feeble attempt to post w hore yourself and make it look as if it were Gordy. Nice try toots. Post w hore away!!! Might try some SPF200. Shoe leather is not a good look for skin.

Another feeble attempt to post w hore yourself and make it look as if it were Gordy. Nice try toots. Post w hore away!!! Might try some SPF200. Shoe leather is not a good look for skin.
    March 1, 2005: Kevin Boyntin reaffirms sexual preference and eliminates all doubt (not that there was much).

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast