Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Public Apology to Bunny166

BoatFloating
    I never heard of a cat guys vs. v-drives war.
    :idea:
    There are tons of wars I guess.
    Just like the war Kim faces everyday a woman in a mans body or vice-versa.
    My mistake it should of been V Bottom.....
    :shift:

dmontzsta
    My mistake it should of been V Bottom.....
    :shift:
    ahhh, thanks for the correction.
    BTW: Dont mention bottoms around here, Kim gets a little excited.
    Kim has a HYDROSTREAM...ever heard of one? they are the greatest of all time, they are so ****ing fast.

Kim Hanson
    Here is a quick update.
    Kim is a boy that was once a girl. He has a few whacker friends on the bored who are very protective over him, they dont want him to know the truth about his sexuality. He keeps sending me gay toys to try and move to canada with him, but I am not one of his "friends" see...he drinks so much beer he doesnt know what the hell is going on half the time, that is why he wakes up with his pants around his ankles every morning. If you want to hear some more, let me know...
    :skull:
    MJ said you have a place in his stalls, you are gayer than him....( . )( . )........... Kevin is going to be pissed over this now............ :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
    Domt? wtf?
    See he does have his own language.
    Kim dont be so angry towards me I told you I am straight, been with a woman for 10 years and have a 6 year old kid, PLEASE stop stalking me and sending me shit, I swear if I ever come across you I will knock you upside the head so hard you will turn in to a woman again... :argue:
    I have to leave you alone, you are starting to say you are straight..( scary thought )
    ps...RiceBoy, you couldn't kick the shit out of your shorts............( . )( . )...........

V-DRIVES RULE
    In a nutshell :Kim and YOU-T are BUNK BUDDIES they think whackers are fast they talk in circles limited vocabulary every other word is GAY and there grooming canuck 1 hes like there mini me....... :boxed: :boxed:

canuck1
    In a nutshell :Kim and YOU-T are BUNK BUDDIES they think whackers are fast they talk in circles limited vocabulary every other word is GAY and there grooming canuck 1 hes like there mini me....... :boxed: :boxed:
    I See your full of shit as usual, I don't normally take part in the games here but when a lieing sack of shit like you takes a shot at the girls I take exception to it.
    Still waiting for you to post the mistery trace
    Still waiting for you to appologise to the girls
    I'm done posting over here, go feed someone else your BS

Bre
    Poor Kev, you're sadly mistaken......if I weighed 166 I would never put my ass on the screen :crossx:
    I weigh 168....guess I better take my ass off the screen :supp:

bunny 166
    I weigh 168....guess I better take my ass off the screen :supp:
    No way hottie--you put me to shame!! Sorry you missed the cutoff for D row--you and the family are welcome to stay with us at our place anytime.....cute ass and all!!

You Te
    Its Billy Barty with a down peddle. Yo little fella, take it easy and try hanging upside down from the high bars.
    Yep Kevin B is JBG cause Guru loves to swing on the high bar upside down.
    You Te

You Te
    That's a sad attempt at some smack talk, Kevin. I'm sure you could think of something more humorous than that....If you don't want to look at the pics of the KING, don't open the thread, Gordy and I are good friends, and I was posting pics for the real V-Drive men and women to enjoy. Quit acting like a donkey and post your pic....or are you going to keep hiding behind your computer like a pansy?? :lightsabe :boxingguy
    Oh S H I T, Bunny kicks Kevins ass.
    You Te