Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Public Apology to Bunny166

Bre
    No way hottie--you put me to shame!! Sorry you missed the cutoff for D row--you and the family are welcome to stay with us at our place anytime.....cute ass and all!!
    Thank you!
    We ended up getting a spot on C Row. :shift:

dmontzsta
    I have to leave you alone, you are starting to say you are straight..( scary thought )
    ps...RiceBoy, you couldn't kick the shit out of your shorts............( . )( . )...........
    I am straighter than you will ever be. You have doubts about yourself...dont listen to people you WERE once a girl, your "friends" just dont want you to hear that, but its true, sad...but true.
    Here is a pic of young Kimmy leaning against the truck he once owned.
    http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Mi...x/playneck.jpg

BLEWBAYOU1
    Settle down guys. They will all give you smoke jobs if you see them in person. you dont have to kiss their ass online.
    Kevin, You need to see your eye doctor, he obviously gave you the wrong coke bottle's. :messedup:
    The picture's I see I think she is HOT!! no matter what age. Did I say HOT!! :mix:
    Bunny, Don't even respond to that women hater. You are a very pretty woman.Did I say HOT?
    Brian

purrfecttremor
    bunny you are so hot! doesnt matter how old you are your smoken. dont let these assholes bother you!if i was you i wouldnt wast my time reading this crap..

Kim Hanson
    No, not at all, cause it is still gay.
    You are just scared of speeds, 85mph isn't fast RiceBoy..........( . )( . )......... :idea: Totally white boats are for that Gay Pride Sticker It really makes them stand out

Kim Hanson
    ahhh, thanks for the correction.
    BTW: Dont mention bottoms around here, Kim gets a little excited.
    Kim has a HYDROSTREAM...ever heard of one? they are the greatest of all time, they are so ****ing fast.
    I will help you Riceboy....HydroStream (http://www.hydrostream.org/CT/CRR2K3/CRR2K3.htm) I feel sorry for your slow ass........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    I am straighter than you will ever be. You have doubts about yourself...dont listen to people you WERE once a girl, your "friends" just dont want you to hear that, but its true, sad...but true.
    Here is a pic of young Kimmy leaning against the truck he once owned.
    http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Mi...x/playneck.jpg
    I bet that was you in your younger years.........( . )( . )..........Freaky Rice Boy........

dmontzsta
    You are just scared of speeds, 85mph isn't fast RiceBoy..........( . )( . )......... :idea: Totally white boats are for that Gay Pride Sticker It really makes them stand out
    Its not all white homo.

Kim Hanson
    Its not all white homo.
    Im not talking about your shorts now..........( . )( . )........Or your head...... :hammerhea

dmontzsta
    Im not talking about your shorts now..........( . )( . )........Or your head...... :hammerhea
    Flying a rebel flag on your boat is gay.