Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Public Apology to Bunny166

BILLY.B
    Yeah V-DR, I just stick around to see what kind of degenerate f*ckin newbees such as yourself will latch onto this site to help drag it to the bottom of the lake.
    Go on back to pickin on the chicks-it's more your style,
    Mikey, iffin you got the fuzz - sink this thread NOW!
    RioHey Rio, do you wonder how these people even make a living when there on the computer all day long talking about absolutely nothing. Look at when there join up date is and how many post they have, it's amazing to me....They must have NO LIFE!!!!. When I see some of these names in here I just scrool right on by until I get to someone with some brains. 10 pages of BS, and nine of them are about how friking gay Hanson and dmontzsta are. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Jrocket
    Yeah V-DR, I just stick around to see what kind of degenerate f*ckin newbees such as yourself will latch onto this site to help drag it to the bottom of the lake.
    Go on back to pickin on the chicks-it's more your style,
    Mikey, iffin you got the fuzz - sink this thread NOW!
    Rio
    LMAO!!!

Forkin' Crazy
    Flying a rebel flag on your boat is gay.
    I dare you to pull up to any sandbar on my local river and say that..........
    I promise the next thing you will remember is waking up!!! :boxingguy

uclahater
    I totally disagree, I think they should be painted everywhere :rollside: :devil:

Kim Hanson
    Thats why I have the skull and cross bones RiceBoy............( . )( . ).....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...tfrontpage.jpg :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
    Hey Rio, do you wonder how these people even make a living when there on the computer all day long talking about absolutely nothing. Look at when there join up date is and how many post they have, it's amazing to me....They must have NO LIFE!!!!. When I see some of these names in here I just scrool right on by until I get to someone with some brains. 10 pages of BS, and nine of them are about how friking gay Hanson and dmontzsta are. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
    I just come in when I don't have work to do, I have an OB! The HomeDepot Special is a pain in the ass, so I abuse it :frown: But its good to see Bill Boob in here also, with his thoughts of the day :hammerhea .......( . )( . )........V-DRIVES BLOW! :shift:

You Te
    Hey Rio, do you wonder how these people even make a living when there on the computer all day long talking about absolutely nothing. [/B]
    Maybe some people don't need to work, or they works nights, you bone head.
    You Te

uclahater
    Thats why I have the skull and cross bones RiceBoy............( . )( . ).....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...tfrontpage.jpg :hammerhea
    Not only do you look like a girl in this Gay Pic :hammer2: You look like a scared grandma with both hands on the wheel goin 20 :sleeping: :sleeping:
    KIMMY no one thinks your boat is cool except for You TE, and he has to or you wont put out for him :supp: :idea:

Kim Hanson
    Not only do you look like a girl in this Gay Pic :hammer2: You look like a scared grandma with both hands on the wheel goin 20 :sleeping: :sleeping:
    KIMMY no one thinks your boat is cool except for You TE, and he has to or you wont put out for him :supp: :idea:
    I have dual cable steering in it , its a bitch to turn it left under full throttle! Thats was a breakin picture and I broke it shorty afterwards...........( . )( . ).......

uclahater
    I have dual cable steering in it , its a bitch to turn it left under full throttle! Thats was a breakin picture and I broke it shorty afterwards...........( . )( . ).......
    Nothing like breakin it in by Breakin it KIMMY :coffeycup :notam: That day must have sucked, and probably been expensive :boxingguy
    Should have put that money into buying a Real V-Drive instead of that pile you got took on :boxingguy :messedup: