Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wipeout!!!!

all charged up
    Well here i sit at home on the damn computer. Doc told me to stay home a nurse the sore body.
    4 yrs on my bike and yesterday I became the other type of motor. I hit the ground hard. Damn only 20 mph and i feel like i got run over by a train.

jdf
    well pop a pain pill and just relax i hope you get to filling better

all charged up
    They gave me muscle relaxers for bed time and an anti-inflamitory. It still hurts. I can't wait till tomorrow. My back got a little twisted.
    Thanks

jdf
    yea you going to be moving real slow for awhile

Ducatista
    Well here i sit at home on the damn computer. Doc told me to stay home a nurse the sore body.
    4 yrs on my bike and yesterday I became the other type of motor. I hit the ground hard. Damn only 20 mph and i feel like i got run over by a train.
    You mean the type that...."have" gone down? Ouch...street or dirt, what happened?

all charged up
    I was going to back up a patrol unit out with a stolen car taken in an armed robbery. he had 4 occupants in the car and I was only 2 miles away.
    Runnin with the lights and everything on, you know, looking cool.
    I turned at an intersection and hit a pile of gravel.
    Next thing ya know I'm about 15 ft from the bike looking back trying to figure out how I got there. It high-sided and threw me off.
    Here is a picture of it laying in the street.

all charged up
    Hold on for the phot. Gotta fix it.

all charged up
    Can't get it to work. Sorry.

Perfect Mixer
    At least you're here to talk about it. A friend of mine lost his partner to a 17 girl that blasted through an intersection.

ChumpChange
    I laid my street bike down about four years ago while going to Lake Arrowhead at night. I had pulled in a couple turnouts prior to the fall in order to check directions for where I was going. When I pulled into the third turnout(remember this was at night) at 50mph, I quickly realized that it was not paved like the first two.
    As my bike slipped though the gravel not wanting to stop, I had to bail off of it about ten feet before hitting the side of the mountain. I rolled up the mountain with my bike stopping at the base with it’s headlight pointing at me, two feet from my face(wow, that rhymes!).
    What upset me was that three cars passed me before one stopped. Do motorists hate bikers that much? I know they probably stopped for you, being on a police bike and all. I know they saw me because my headlight was pointing at me lying in the dirt. Oh well, that’s my story of crashing my bike. Hope you feel better soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast