Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Casitas 3/5/05

mirvin
    Heading up to Casitas this weekend just to see if the tranny in the motorhome can make it :rollside: I'll be with Ms. Mirvin and another couple. Come on up if you're into it.
    mirvin :smile:

Brooski
    You know your campsite yet? I plan on doing a test and tune, using the back ramp.

mirvin
    You know your campsite yet? I plan on doing a test and tune, using the back ramp.
    Hey Brooski, I don't know my spot yet. I'll be pulling in late Friday night and joining my friends who will already be there. I'll be in a Bounder with green stripes and my bro will be in a big f350 with a Lance camper.
    I'll look for you on the water. I'll be in the red 21 footer in my avitar. My bro will be in a brand new bass boat. Fishon...... :smile:
    mirvin :rollside:

n8dawg
    The lady and I might take out the old heap if it doesn't rain. Do a few hot laps around the lake.
    Brooski -thanks for the naci update, pics were great. Lots of water for summer!
    I'll keep an eye out for all you guys.

n8dawg
    looks like we might go out on the lake sunday due to a chance of rain on saturday.

mirvin
    Yeah it looks like rain in Ventura on Saturday :cry: I'm probly not gonna head up there til Saturday morning now....if it's not raining.
    mirvin

Brooski
    You guys are way ahead of me, I was just gonna ask if anyone was heading up Sunday instead of Saturday. Looks like Sunday may be better.

n8dawg
    SO Sunday it is! We'll be out there around noonish or so ( I like to sleep in.)

Brooski
    SO Sunday it is! We'll be out there around noonish or so ( I like to sleep in.)
    Alright everyone, NOON at the back ramp. Its on like donkey kong!

Brooski
    Casitas was great today. Temp in the 70s, nice water, met up with N8dawg, did not see Mirvin. Did some test and tune, achieved 68.5 mph with a passenger, ice chest, tool box, full tanks, a loader grate, and baffles removed. No tools or passenger, 70. Baffles removed only increased speed by 1 mph. Anyway, had a great time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast