Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan Titan?

Mor's Lavey
    Anyone have or know about the Nissan titan. It seems like a good tow truck.

sigepmock
    Great motor and trans. Nissan is still working the bugs out, new model and all. Overall I heard good things about the truck but plan on taking back to the dealer a couple of times for warranty work. Hopefully 05-06 models are better.
    Chris

Delta Jets
    I understand they are good trucks fuel milage sucks though and the dealers here won't come off of sticker. We are in farming country so everybody goes for the chevy decent milage and the resale value stays up thats my .02

Cole Trickle
    I have driven and dynoed more than a couple of the ne Titan's.
    They have the strongest motor in the class bar none!Hemi Rams stand no chance against the Titan's underrated motor.
    The 5 speed auto is pretty nice keeps you in the powerband at almost all times.
    Interior is decent - Think Altima but bigger, plastic everywhere but looks good if you get the dark colored dash(Don't get the tan dash :yuk: )
    Size wise it is pretty big wich isn't a bad thing (Think F-150 or Ram)
    It has alot of neat cubbie holes and cool tie down brackets.
    If I was looking for a gas powered truck in the 1/2 ton variety that I could tow with and drive around town the Titan would be at the top of my list.
    I think it would look great with a 3" lift and some 33's (Not to big but enough to break up the harsh body lines)
    I still like my Chevy's but Nissan reliability and the power there getting from there 5.6L is very impressive.
    Brandin

OGShocker
    I think they're fugly but, I am an Buy American kinda guy.

dmontzsta
    When it comes to reliability the VQ motor is one of the best in the world.

superdave013
    a friend of mine is alway warping rotors. He does not even tow with it.
    I like the trucks. Love the way the back doors open all the way. The tie down system built in the bed is really nice. But it seems like they undersized the brakes a tad. Maybe they have fixed that for '05.

Coleitis22
    I think they're fugly but, I am an Buy American kinda guy.
    I agree. Nissan should fire the design crew and start over. They have never built a good looking truck. :sleeping:

boxscore
    I've owned mine for about 8 mos. I've been more than satisfied. Great power, tows better than by 6.0 GMC 2500, no kidding.
    They've had problems with their brakes as mentioned. Just came out with new rotors, calipers , etc to hopefully solve issue. I had the new brakes installed this past week all under warranty. You can get one near invoice...no problem. I can see why some find the design bad. But the look doesn't bother me much. It's a very comfortable and capable truck.

Artv
    Don’t do it, the transmissions and engines are going out just like the rotors. I just approved a Trans and engine replacement on a 04 Titan with 6k. Give them sometime to work out the bugs. I told Sigemock the same thing about the new Xterra. If you have any questions PM me, I work for corporate. My department handles all the warranty claims. If you need a discount PM me, I could get the truck at invoice.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast