Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAD ASS CAT FOR SELL!!!!!

Machman
    2002 Mach 26,mid cabin, openbow,500hpefi,xrdrive,whipple charger,huge stereo,very fast best looking boat on the water.Boats name is easin the pain, if you have seen it you know it gets it. must sell. new $112,000 sac.@ $81,000

WetWillie
    Got any pics???
    WW

Charley
    best looking boat on the water?? hmm thats bold uh.... where are the pics? just wanna make sure that whipple isn't a quad rotor

XTRM22
    Charley:
    best looking boat on the water?? hmm thats bold uh.... where are the pics? just wanna make sure that whipple isn't a quad rotor LOL yup the Smart Ass is back!
    Chuck

WetWillie
    Charley:
    best looking boat on the water?? hmm thats bold uh.... where are the pics? just wanna make sure that whipple isn't a quad rotor To funny! Charley!
    Machman were are the pics of this BAD boy??
    WW eek!

Lakemead1
    ditto, where are the pics? Why are you selling it?

Machman
    I wiil try to get some pics. after this weekend. O kay so its not the best looking boat on the water but it is sure as hell one of them!!!!!! The reasone I am selling it is I never use it. It needs to be owned by someone who will run it every weekend.

mbrown2
    How many hours on it? Is it base Silver with Blue, or base White with Silver and Blue? Seems like a great deal, but about two weeks to late since I just got a Mach26 Open Bow used.

bulldogdad
    lmao@charlie,no luck on the boat yet?would like to see the pics of your boat machman

WetWillie
    Machman,
    What can we do to get those pictures posted? Anything I can do to help see this thing..
    Will it live up to the hype??
    WW wink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast