Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: need some advice.......

barbigrl
    Ok here is the deal...I have this girlfriend...we have been friends a long while. She is actually a girlfriend of my ex boyfriend's friend. However we have kept in touch. My ex has told me over the past few months that her boyfriend has been cheating on her, a lot. With people that have very negative reputations. I have been wanting to tell my friend for a while, but did not want to get involved. However I have been worried about her health. Well it kinda came out over this past weekend......and she is contemplating leaving him however he is DENYING IT!! She loves him so much that she would beleive it..... I just told her everything and that it is all true!! Did I do the right thing??? Or should I have stayed uninvovled?

topless
    Ok here is the deal...I have this girlfriend...we have been friends a long while. She is actually a girlfriend of my ex boyfriend's friend. However we have kept in touch. My ex has told me over the past few months that her boyfriend has been cheating on her, a lot. With people that have very negative reputations. I have been wanting to tell my friend for a while, but did not want to get involved. However I have been worried about her health. Well it kinda came out over this past weekend......and she is contemplating leaving him however he is DENYING IT!! She loves him so much that she would beleive it..... I just told her everything and that it is all true!! Did I do the right thing??? Or should I have stayed uninvovled?Of course you did the right thing! I would want someone to tell me. Now the ball's in her court.

Tom Brown
    You should do the boyfriend and then collect DNA samples to show her.

barbigrl
    I think I did the right thing....now I have to deal with my ex boyfriends wrath.....but like I CARE!!!! I am just wondering if this is going to cause more drama then it is worth...and she is going to stay with him anyway. She is a beautifull girl...but is insicure...he has tore her down verbally

Tom Brown
    ...and she is going to stay with him anyway.
    What does that have to do with anything?
    Giving her the information is about how loyal you are to her. What she does with that information is up to her.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Melissa. don't question yourself. you are not the one on trial here. you did the right thing. and you should never hesitate to tell anyone no matter who it is. if he is a cheater he should be caught. and she should be told. or vise versa. I would want to be told. and I know you and most other people would also. if he is cheating now can you imagine what they would go through if they were married with kids. You did the right thing on telling her. who cares what he thinks of you for telling her. he shouldn't of cheated on her in the first place. that is one thing I hate is a cheater.then blames everyone else for his actions. :rollside:

franky
    You should do the boyfriend and then collect DNA samples to show her.
    You always have the RIGHT answer. Have you thought about syndication?

WaTchTheGelCoat
    You did the right thing. I dont think there is anything in the world that hurts more than getting cheated on. Tell her to kick that scum bag piece of shit to the curb and move on.

barbigrl
    Thanks everyone...I am starting to feel better about what I did. I just really hope she takes what I told her and does the right thing. I told her I would totally be there for her...and she can hang with me anytime....
    And yeah Miss Vee, he is blaming everyone else....saying they are making it up to break them up!! HOW REDICULOUS!!! Any girl that beleives that is an idiot!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Thanks everyone...I am starting to feel better about what I did. I just really hope she takes what I told her and does the right thing. I told her I would totally be there for her...and she can hang with me anytime....
    And yeah Miss Vee, he is blaming everyone else....saying they are making it up to break them up!! HOW REDICULOUS!!! Any girl that beleives that is an idiot!!!!
    yes.. I have heard that.. then he will start saying she is cheating so he will turn the table on her .. :idea:

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast