Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: clippers?

dmontzsta
    anyone going to talk about it? they squeeked by the nuggets, and they were playing at Staples Center, I think the nuggets are going to give them a run for their money. I must admit, I thought the nuggets would be easy for anyone.

JetBoatRich
    The other L.A. Team pulled out a win last night

jdogginla
    A win is a win.........more than you Laker fans will know about this post season!
    And save the Banner jibber jabber for another time. We don't care about the past!
    Go Clippppps!

a catered life
    heres a little banner jibber jabber 4 u
    the played like a championship team the last 5 minutes of the 2nd and played like the second rank la team of old in the last 10 minutes of the game yea a win is a win but that wont win a championship

dmontzsta
    A win is a win.........more than you Laker fans will know about this post season!
    And save the Banner jibber jabber for another time. We don't care about the past!
    Go Clippppps!
    Of course you dont care, cause you dont want to hear, simply because the clippers have never won a thing.

a catered life
    This is where you're wrong. The "old" Clippers would have lost this game by 10.
    lmao you may have a point there

a catered life
    As I have said many times...The times have changed drastically for the LA teams.
    Now we have Laker fans starting a thread slamming the Clippers after a playoff win when the Lakers have lost thiers.
    Any other predictions Nostradaumus? Ya, you Don....
    Scoreboard baby
    yea were just trying to reach the highest point of being a real ass

dmontzsta
    Its all good, the clippers BETTER make it past the nuggets, if not they are pretty sorry.
    The clippers will not make it past the suns or Lakers though, wont happen.

Jyruiz
    I am glad the Clipps won, but was upset they almost gave that game away. Like SWB said, there coach is not that great, he has had several other chances with good teams and has not been able to do the job. I would have been more mad if the Clipps lost than the Lakers because they are playing an inferior team and they are playing at home. People don't seem to realize that the Lakers overachieved this season and for them to be in the playoffs is a great accomplishment already. Now, the Clipps should have done better with the team they have, only ending up 2 games better than the Lakers shows they have a lot of work to do.

MagicMtnDan
    Experience is the most important factor in the post season. The Clips don't have much so they've got to learn as they go. I don't expect them to go all the way but they could go far if they don't panic or suffer from "nerves."
    Elton Brand deserves the MVP ahead of the guy on the other LA team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast