Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spam 03 Mustang GT Convertible for Sale

sigepmock
    Price Reduced again to $17,000. See last post.
    Sorry for the spam but looks like the wife and I are gonna have a little one , we go in Thursday to find out for sure, so the hot rod is for sale. Wife wants to get a mommy car.
    Here it is.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...stang2-med.JPG
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...stang4-med.JPG
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...stang6-med.JPG
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...stang7-med.JPG
    2003 Mustang Convertible GT Fully loaded, Leather, 6 disc cd Mach 6 stereo, V8, 5 speed, I added the Saleen roll-bar and strut tower brace, also has all the billet alum interior accessories, Chrome California special edition wheels, K&N air filter. 28,000 miles. This is the wife's car and she babies the thing(she averages 21 mpg).
    ****PRICE REDUCED!!!!! $17,000***** :2purples: :cry:
    Let me know if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Kilrtoy
    Cool ride, Sold my 02...
    Just to let you know, they are kncocking out Brand new 04's for 25K.....

sigepmock
    Thanks.
    I tried to put it in for lower but wife wouldn't let me, I don't think she really wants to get rid of it But thanks for letting everyone else know :hammer2:
    Blue Book, NADA, and Edmunds all put it at $22000 not including the $800 Roll-bar plus install and the $300 strut tower brace plus install, so I think it's a fair price to start.
    Chris

ACCEPTENCE
    Geeeez Bud,
    First the golf cart, then the toy box and now the hot rod, what's next???
    The cat and dog better not be steppin outta line.
    I'll chat with ya soon on that steel material stuff, it's still on my list.
    Cheers, Greg

Kilrtoy
    Im pretty sure people check prices before buying things, So im sure its not a secret.... Best of luck to you.....

dmontzsta
    Im pretty sure people check prices before buying things, So im sure its not a secret.... Best of luck to you.....
    You are correct, plus when you get up to spending $23k, whats another $7k for a new GT. yummy!

sigepmock
    How's it going Greg? How's the family and how's the re-build coming along? Gonna be ready be summer? We're in a slight re-arranging phase right now Carrie really wants a motorhome and Jeep or something she can cruise Glamis in while pregnant or with the little one. We're thinking the Mustang just isn't baby pratical.
    Let me know when you're ready for that material, it's yours when you want it, no hurry.
    Later,
    Chris

PHX ATC
    That ride is a mommy ride! Nothing hotter than a mom cruising with a baby in the back of a convertible. C'mon, don't sell it...............
    All jokes aside that looks very clean.

spectratoad
    That ride is a mommy ride! Nothing hotter than a mom cruising with a baby in the back of a convertible. C'mon, don't sell it...............
    All jokes aside that looks very clean.
    That is what I was thinking.

sigepmock
    Thanks guys, we love the car and were trying to figure a way to keep it but it just doesn't make sense for us.....it's either the Mustang or the boat.....and well the Mustang has to go....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast