Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knee surgery today, wish me luck !!

BigDoug
    I just had knee surgery again this morning :220v: but im doing ok, just a little sleepy now !!..............................................Do ug

dicudmore
    good luck with the rehab Doug

phebus
    Best of luck. Don't push it, follow the doctors orders. Take your pain meds, and make sure you take them with beer.

LUVNLIFE
    I just had knee surgery again this morning :220v: but im doing ok, just a little sleepy now !!..............................................Do ug
    Hey Doug if you'd stay off your knees you wouldn't need surgery Just kidding you Doug hope all is well and a quick recovery.

Ziggy
    Hope the rehab goes well for you--just do as they say for the best results. :wink:
    I feel for ya, I've put off ACL surgery for 25 years now, I can't afford the rehab time. Me and my popcorn sounding knee have survived so far.

JetBoatRich
    Doug hope is going well :wink:
    I don't why you don't just check yourself in until they get everything fixed :hammerhea

BigDoug
    Thanks to all of you, it was just a torn miniscus (sp) the funny thing is, the Dr. said i'll walk out of surgery and won't need rehab there after :hammerhea this completely blew me away considering my other 2 knee surgeries were hell, breaking the scar tissue and rehab etc.
    I did walk out afterwards and can return back to work in a couple of days .............................................but hell know !!

AngryJosh
    Good luck doug, hope all goes well. Will you sell me some of your pain medication????

BigDoug
    Josh, thanks man. Yes you can have it, it's vicodin and i don't even use it cause im MACHO :sqeyes: j/k im a big wimp, no seriously im not going to use it.
    Since i don't drink, this anesthetic shit takes me so long to come out of it cause my body views it as a foreign substance ..
    When i wrote the earlier post i was high as a kite but now i feel pretty normal.
    I truly miss all my posse peeps and want to thank you for being apart of my life, i really mean that without getting too mushy .............Doug

bunny 166
    Hang in there.....you'll be feeling better in no time!! Now get a good night's sleep!! :sleeping:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast