Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phobia's & Fear Factor

Her454
    Having a conversation here at work about Fear Factor and I was asked what amount of money it would take for me to get in a tub of snakes or spiders since its a known fact Im terrified of both.
    I can honestly say that "OH sure I'd do it for a million dollars".....but if it came down to it there is NO WAY in hell I'd be able to do it, money or not.
    The stunts are cool and most look pretty fun and I could maybe even get past some of the crap they make you eat.....maybe. But NO WAY with the snakes. They'd take me away in a straightjacket.
    Whats your REAL fear and how much would it take for you to say "F - it" and do it?

RiverDave
    I couldn't eat some of that stuff, I don't care how much money was involved..
    I'd "deal" with the snakes, spiders, gators or what not for a clean 21 RiverCruiser with a nice turbo motor.
    RD

Her454
    I'd "deal" with the snakes, spiders, gators or what not for a clean 21 RiverCruiser with a nice turbo motor.
    RD
    Even putting it that way Dave, I wouldn't do it for all the Blowers at CFW on Fathers Day...................

Tom Brown
    I'd love to see you get in a cage with a gator, Dave.
    Something fear prevents me from ever doing is getting into a v-drive with Her454 driving.

slink
    RD
    what's the matter RD, don't like bull penis?

RiverDave
    what's the matter RD, don't like bull penis?
    Maybe if we BBQ'd the som bitch up, but raw pig bung.... I'd hurl just looking at it, let alone trying to eat it.
    RD

Mandelon
    How much to get into the tub with me?

Party Cat
    I'd love to see you get in a cage with a gator, Dave.
    Something fear prevents me from ever doing is getting into a v-drive with Her454 driving.
    I think RD has already done that...http://www.riverratlife.com/images/croc.gif
    As for Her454...I wouldn't want to be between her and a cooler of Watermelon Jello....

Her454
    I'd be gentle Tom..............
    How much to get into the tub with me?
    You dont have enough................
    As for Her454...I wouldn't want to be between her and a cooler of Watermelon Jello....
    That could be dangerous. :eat:

jdf
    so 454 how is re hab going

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast