Thread: cav hardware

469 the coyote
    I have everything.All s.s. parts for the back ( turn buckles, 7/8 transom bar, eye levers, tiller arm,pillow blocks) alum plate pads,alum transom plates ( the inside one and the outside one),transom supports for inside, s.s. 1/2 pedal rod with alum spring mount and the three guides also the two ends. 2 different down pedals, ( one single pedal and one dual pedal ).I would like to sell complete for $800 with the single down pedals.The daul pedal I will sell for $150. I can take it to weavers this weekend if any one would like. I can also take to the first race at ming. Give me a call. I also have more boat parts. (209) 794-8924
    Thanks,Lester
    I have pics I just cant load in to my computer. If anyone close can load them for me I will post them.

dmontzsta
    Do you have the shaft that connects to the steering and the bulkhead, with the sprocket for steering? also a nicson rudder brace?

SPECTRABRENT
    What kind of override peddle are you selling?
    Brent

sifocalpoint
    I have a hallcraft rudder brace, and also a nicson laying around i believe. I just took my hallcraft off cause im making a new one and tying it into my transom.
    If interested let me know, the hallcraft i have here, the nicson is down our farm but the snow prohibits me from getting down there cause i dont have a truck.

dmontzsta
    I have a hallcraft rudder brace, and also a nicson laying around i believe. I just took my hallcraft off cause im making a new one and tying it into my transom.
    If interested let me know, the hallcraft i have here, the nicson is down our farm but the snow prohibits me from getting down there cause i dont have a truck.
    You've got PM.

469 the coyote

469 the coyote
    topI have everything.All s.s. parts for the back ( turn buckles, 7/8 transom bar, eye levers, tiller arm,pillow blocks) alum plate pads,alum transom plates ( the inside one and the outside one),transom supports for inside, s.s. 1/2 pedal rod with alum spring mount and the three guides also the two ends. 2 different down pedals, ( one single pedal and one dual pedal ).I would like to sell complete for $800 with the single down pedals.The daul pedal I will sell for $150. I can take it to weavers this weekend if any one would like. I can also take to the first race at ming. Give me a call. I also have more boat parts. (209) 794-8924
    Thanks,Lester
    I have pics I just cant load in to my computer. If anyone close can load them for me I will post them.

469 the coyote
    I have everything.All s.s. parts for the back ( turn buckles, 7/8 transom bar, eye levers, tiller arm,pillow blocks) alum plate pads,alum transom plates ( the inside one and the outside one),transom supports for inside, s.s. 1/2 pedal rod with alum spring mount and the three guides also the two ends. 2 different down pedals, ( one single pedal and one dual pedal ).I would like to sell complete for $800 with the single down pedals.The daul pedal I will sell for $150. I can take it to weavers this weekend if any one would like. I can also take to the first race at ming. Give me a call. I also have more boat parts. (209) 794-8924
    Thanks,Lester