Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Yucaipa

locogringo
    How about mullets, are they manditory?
    Yeah ROZ, remember mine?

Phat Matt
    I live in this interesting place also. Great place to live eventhough we are planning on moving to Redlands pretty soon.
    You live here to?

Kilrtoy
    P.M. PHAT MATT he lives there in nicer houseing for the area!! although it is growing like crazy homes from $300 k up to $700 or even $800!! predom white community, lots of newer plazas....and best yet only 10 min from me...so we can get toghether!!!!

again pm. phat matt...i would def reccomend!...Leon :wink:
    Are you kidding me, TO LIVE IN YUCAIPA

THATJEFFGUY
    is that the small little place right off the freeway small in a strip mall area cause i think i ate there once a business partner took me some place out there?
    Yeah, Casa Trajo is the little place located in the strip mall off the 10 @ County Line Rd. Two Guys is fairly new over off 4th (I think) and Yucaipa Blvd. IMHO, the original "Two Guys" in Highland is much beter though !

FRENCHIE
    I live in this interesting place also. Great place to live eventhough we are planning on moving to Redlands pretty soon.
    COOL LET US KNOW WHEN....we will add you to the local hush hush party lists!!!

Raisin Wake
    is that the small little place right off the freeway small in a strip mall area cause i think i ate there once a business partner took me some place out there?
    No, it's closer to the east end of town. It's just south of the main drag on 4th I believe.
    There is one in Highland as well.

bigq
    Move here in Aug last year. I love living up here, less traffic (for now). I commute to Upland and corona area everyday. It takes about 40 minutes. Friday traffic sucks going home though. Great schools and lots of open area, again for now. :notam:

JetBoatRich
    how about a decent hotel to stay on late work nights

Phat Matt
    Are you kidding me, TO LIVE IN YUCAIPA
    Nope. He's not kidding. With the high priced ones you could be on a half acre in a 4000 sq ft house with all the upgrades.

JetBoatRich
    The company and I agreed on a position this morning and we may will visiting Yucaipa real soon

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast