Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Yucaipa

Just-Us
    I don't think I like the sound of this.. :hammer2: :hammer2: WHO's going to trailer my toys to the desert? WHO's going to ride with me on the day trips? Weekend trips too? WHO's going to drop by on their golf-cart to have a beer on the weekend? WHO's going to head up to the lake with my family for ANOTHER great 3-4 day camp trip? WHO's going to make sure my bank account stays empty buying new toys? WHO's going to.....I could keep going on for a long time.
    Anyway bud, congrats on the job but I got to say Deb and I would hate to see you guys move.

JetBoatRich
    I don't think I like the sound of this.. :hammer2: :hammer2: WHO's going to trailer my toys to the desert? WHO's going to ride with me on the day trips? Weekend trips too? WHO's going to drop by on their golf-cart to have a beer on the weekend? WHO's going to head up to the lake with my family for ANOTHER great 3-4 day camp trip? WHO's going to make sure my bank account stays empty buying new toys? WHO's going to.....I could keep going on for a long time.
    Anyway bud, congrats on the job but I got to say Deb and I would hate to see you guys move.
    Hey Scott, who said we are moving just asked about the city it does open other places to live. Right now I work 325 miles from home, huge difference. Your wife and you can still have an empty bank account with the trips planned

SoCal_fun
    Congrats on the job Rich. I'm with Scott tho.....hope you dont leave

JetBoatRich
    Congratson the job Rich. I'm with Scott tho.....hope you dont leave
    Thank Larry
    no plans in the near future to sell the house and move :jawdrop: just checking into the area

SoCal_fun
    Thank Larry
    no plans in the near future to sell the house and move :jawdrop: just checking into the area
    OK, cause I didn't wann have to help pack and move you with the busted shoulder and all ..... LOL!! j/k!

mtndewdrops
    Congrats on the new Job JBR!!! I hope you got the $$$ you wanted going in.

BarryMac
    Congrats on the new job Rich, hope that everything works out for you and the Family. BTW, what line of work are you in???

JetBoatRich
    Congrats on the new job Rich, hope that everything works out for you and the Family. BTW, what line of work are you in???
    Thanks, we do cable UG and Aerial construction

JetBoatRich
    Congrats on the new Job JBR!!! I hope you got the $$$ you wanted going in.
    Money is overrated :jawdrop: I am not complaining

LUVNLIFE
    Rich did you check and see,,,,,is it 909 or 951? That can be a deciding factor

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast