Thread: Absolute Speed and Marine

mtndewdrops
    I got scared when cola posted some info about ALCO so I cancelled my appointment and took my boat to Absolute Speed and Marine. I met with Aaron and he did such a nice job on my boat. He had it ready when promised and showed me all the parts that were replaced. The even tried to scrub my bilge to get rid of some stains, and also repacked my bearings on the trailer. How cool is that. He even gave me and my friend free T-Shirts. I was so stoked with everything that I tipped him a $10 spot and told him to get himself a cold one after work.
    We then proceeded to take the boat out for a nice sunset cruise and everything is sweet!
    Thanks Again HAVASU_DREAMIN for the recommendation!

shadow
    Service doesn't get any better than Aaron at Absolute!
    Dropped him off a 30 pck yesterday just cause.Actually just in case i stop by want to make sure he's got beer on hand.

Havasu_Dreamin
    No problem Dennis! Glad everything worked out. Aaron is the a great guy who does great work! What was said about Alco? I have heard nothing but good about them.

dimarcobros
    Is he Merc certified?
    DMB

mtndewdrops
    No problem Dennis! Glad everything worked out. Aaron is the a great guy who does great work! What was said about Alco? I have heard nothing but good about them.
    In an earlier thread cola said he was at Alco picking up some parts and a tech was filling an outdrive with oil from a container that was left outside in the rain and he discovered it had water in it. When the tech wanted to remove the drive, he was told by the boss to just drain it and re-fill it.
    I don't know if he is Merc certified yet, but he used Merc parts.

Havasu_Dreamin
    In an earlier thread cola said he was at Alco picking up some parts and a tech was filling an outdrive with oil from a container that was left outside in the rain and he discovered it had water in it. When the tech wanted to remove the drive, he was told by the boss to just drain it and re-fill it.
    WOW! No es bueno!
    DMB, I don't believe Absolute is Merc Certified yet but he was planning on getting it and he uses Merc Parts and he used to work for Steve at Savage which is not Merc Certified yet the Merc Rep was in there just about every week from what I heard checking on things because Savage did/does so much business.

voodoomedman
    I was worried about Merc certification too but this guy is going to do better work than anyone in town who is certified. I believing he's working on the cert. anyway. Anywho, for maintenance and stuff you don't need Merc certification. You need it to have warranty work done and have Merc pay for it.

skygod73
    Where are they located, havi or socal?