Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fontana PD Help

Boozer
    Wondering if anyone has any connections with the fontana police department. I recieved a letter today that was quite a shocker and would like to know what the hell is going on. I have the case number and a detectives name but no other information then that. I'm absolutely clueless as to what the hell this letter means but I'd sure like to know.
    Thanks.

slink
    If its a letter telling you to contact them, it's probably a good idea. I know when people dont respond to my letters is when warrants usually get written :sqeyes: If you want to PM me the contents I will try and explain it the best I can, but just off the bat I WONT GIVE YOU ANY ADVISE OTHER THAN TO CALL HIM. Nothing personal against you Boozer, just kind of a professional thing (don't mess in anyone's yard).

mike37
    Wondering if anyone has any connections with the fontana police department. I recieved a letter today that was quite a shocker and would like to know what the hell is going on. I have the case number and a detectives name but no other information then that. I'm absolutely clueless as to what the hell this letter means but I'd sure like to know.
    Thanks.
    your in trouble

Boozer
    your in trouble
    Well I'd like to know what for.

thesunking
    Thanks.
    The last time I got a letter like that it was addressed to my dad. I had wrecked my dads car in a traffic accident earlier in the week and naturally I fled the scene and told dad the car had been damaged in a parking lot. Anyways, had to report to LAPD to get my arse chewed BIG TIME!
    BTW-I think I had Robert Plants album "Pictures at Eleven" playing on the 8-track when I faded out.

phebus
    FREE BOOZER

mike37
    Well I'd like to know what for.
    pic up the phone and call them its that easy
    let us know what you did wrong

Boozer
    pic up the phone and call them its that easy
    let us know what you did wrong
    I left a voicemail about 2 minutes after I read the letter. I have no idea what I did wrong due to the fact that I didn't do anything wrong.

Boozer
    Are you saying the letter doesn't give any indication of what they want to talk to you about or that it says but you don't think you did anything wrong?
    The letter says I have to contact a detective by a certain date and failure to do so may result in criminal prosecution against me.
    I have set foot in the City of Fontana all of maybe 10 times in my entire life and not once in the last 7 months or so. All of which times I never commited any sort of illegal act. I'm so law abiding Kilrtoy would be proud of me.

mike37
    Don't sweat it. If it was that bad, they would have sent somebody in person.
    yep that says it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast