Thread: heres another one for ya!!!

Sanger D
    My buddy is just finishing up a sanger hydro,he needs a trailer,he wants to get a NEW one .Anyone know where to go or who to call to get a trailer made for a pickle fork.any help would be much appreciated,its his first V DRIVE,he s converting from a jet!!!bought that nice clean hydro that was in dragboats from british columbia,but would like to have a new trailer,thanks in advance

BOAT ANCHOR
    Call Bob Ellis of Ellis Custom Trailers, (818) 361-4011 (Sylmar, CA.) He builds the best.

waterwitch
    There's a trailer company here in
    Havasu, can't think of the name of
    it... but I'll get back to ya.

Itsahobby
    X2, they built mine and it tows like a dream.
    Hobby
    Call Bob Ellis of Ellis Custom Trailers, (818) 361-4011 (Sylmar, CA.) He builds the best.

Sanger D
    what ever happened to competitive? are they still making em?.....hey traci, how are you and jeff doin?hope all is well.don,t forget about my 2 license plate frames!!!!! I still want em.thanks again for everyones imput! :shift:

tornreality
    competative built me a trailer for my pf hydro at the end of last year for $3800. Then I had it painted becuase it didn't look good. But yes they still have the jigs to build them.

MAKE-THE-CALL
    Wow I did this quote thing right. I have also have run a few ellis trailers and they are the best I have towed with. Good looking as well.

Sanger D
    he called bob at ellis and is getting a custom swing away with the recessed light s and all that stuff,so thanks again and you,ll probably see it soon at ming and localy around here(BHC).

BOAT ANCHOR
    Sanger D,
    Your friend will be very happy with his new Ellis trailer.

speedaddict
    I think I saw that sanger on dragboats... 15k or so, with an ls6, and a sweet paint job? Nice boat. My sanger hydro has a comp trialer, and it's great. Wouldn't mind adding brakes to an axle. That swing away would be nice though!