Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kokoho's Grand Opening Tonight!!!

NOTALENT
    :devil: :crossx: So for all u Lucky Fockers going out there...Have a good time and be safe!!!

mbrown2
    Kokoho's sux....Red Room is where its at...
    Once those Spring Breakers realize that (probably next Friday night for the first crew of schools), then RR is on like Donky Kong...

NOTALENT
    Once those Spring Breakers realize that (probably next Friday night for the first crew of schools), then RR is on like Donky Kong...
    haha..yeah I know that..but the grand opening of the summer always goes off!!! I will be there the next 3 weekends..@ the Red Room that is..getting Krunk that is :hammerhea

FRENCHIE
    your def right on this one MB!! once the word gets around...Koko is done!!!!
    :eat: :hammer2:

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Can you park your boat and go to the Red Room???

NOTALENT
    Can you park your boat and go to the Red Room???
    yeah..if u have a spot open close..its not far..a little further walk..right by red robins..

MUDXPRT
    Did this thread mean Kokomo's

Phat Matt
    Kokomo's won't be done. Both clubs can co-exist. They will attract to different clienteles. You can park your boat and walk up to the Red Room, but you don't want to come in looking like you just got done peeing in the channel.
    I know where the A/C is at though.

Big Bear
    Where is Red Room in relation to Kokomo's? What kind of crowd do they attract? I've only been in Kokomo's once and most everyone was young enough to be my offspring.

Phat Matt
    Where is Red Room in relation to Kokomo's? What kind of crowd do they attract? I've only been in Kokomo's once and most everyone was young enough to be my offspring.
    The Red Room is behind it. If you are coming from the resort just past the wash dip on the left. Across from Red Robin and McDonalds. It's a good crowd. Do a search for my birthday party or Red Room pics and you'll see.
    Matt

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast