Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mufflers????

Indiansprings
    Best prices on the Northstar mufflers? Are they te best ones out there right now?

Dana Marine Products
    The Northstar system performed very well at the HB test. They're around 1200.00-1400.00 a pair. What engine package do you have? Are you loking for a transom mount or clamp on?

LAKEMAN
    You can get the north star clamp on mufflers at teague marine for $899.00. I know someone who has been talking alot with mercury racing.They say the north star is the one to go with,Because of the back pressure deal with blown motors (575sci).

Jordy
    Bang for the buck I'd go with the Gibsons.

Indiansprings
    Got the 500EFI Motor

Dana Marine Products
    The Gibsons would work very well on the 500 EFI. $499.00 a pair. I've got plenty in stock.

dana marine im thinking real hard about going with the gibson on my rig.do you think they will work good on a teague 620?i know they will fit seen them on the same boat.i cant see spending 1500 bucks for clamp on mufflers.

Dana Marine Products
    You only have two options for a clamp on muffler that will not rob performance and get you legal, Gibson and Northstar. Every boat varies, so I suggest installing the mufflers and getting tested. Will the Gibson's work? There's no way I can provide a solid answer. I can tell you that there's not many other options. The Gibson's would be the best shot you have and the least expensive. At $499.00 it's hard to justify using any other brand.

yea that is what i figured at 499 cant go wrong.im not really to worried if im a little over the db limit i dont think i will be hassled about that. i only boat at parker and have my own launch ramp so it will be for more of a visual effect for the popo on the strip as not to have a reason to pull me over.thanks for the answer i will say hi when i stop in.

Dana Marine Products
    Come by anytime, We're usually here at all times. For all HB forum members and/or viewers, we'll be in our new building within 30 days, so anyone who wants to come down to get the nickle tour give me a call. We've thought of having an open house, I'll keep everyone informed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast