Thread: Heyyyyyyyyyyy Fontana

Dr. Eagle
    I hear you joined the Tornado Touchdown club...... :2purples:
    FONTANA — A tornado struck a residential subdivision Friday, damaging at least two homes, authorities said.
    No injuries were immediately reported from the midday twister, said Tim Franke, a San Bernardino County Fire dispatch supervisor.
    The tornado also downed power lines to several homes. Fire crews were evaluating the extent of damage to the structures, Franke said.
    A storm system was moving north through the areas of Fontana and Rialto, about 50 miles east of Los Angeles, prompting the National Weather Service to warn of possible flooding, hail and strong winds

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we didn't get any rain really yesturday.. That sucks for Fontana. there sure has been some weird weather latley. :220v:

ahhell
    I lived in Fontana for 10 years...they should be used to high winds, 3 days at a time...Santa ana's, Tornados just a compact Santa ana

JustMVG
    Oh the horror of a tornado taking the roof off of a water company hut that covers a pump. And dislodging a window from a guys house, oh yeah big "Twister " stuff here. Although there has been some funky weather this past couple of years.
    MikeVG
    Fontana survivor

Dr. Eagle
    Oh the horror of a tornado taking the roof off of a water company hut that covers a pump. And dislodging a window from a guys house, oh yeah big "Twister " stuff here. Although there has been some funky weather this past couple of years.
    MikeVG
    Fontana survivor
    Whew... glad you guys survived... LOL...

Phat Matt
    Yeah, I heard it was an F0, or wind from a helicopter.

Dr. Eagle
    Yeah, I heard it was an F0, or wind from a helicopter.
    F0, F1, whatever it takes...
    the ones last week in Sacramento were a F0 level, but they did quite a bit of property damage...
    Regardless, Fontana is still on the map... :wink:

looky_lou
    Crazy weather this year for sure.
    We are getting So. Cal weather in Seattle and So. Cal is getting Seattle weather. :frown: