Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Storage Havasu 5/1 - 5-6

Rock-it man
    I am thinking of leaving my boat Datona 26 at Havasu after the desert Storm PokerRun that next week becouse the Eliminator Regatta is the next week end and its a 1000 mile drive home and 1000 miles back. Any ideas where I could get storage for one week needs to be very safe. Cost is not the problem but a safe place is what I really need. Thanks ROCKIT MAN

Kilrtoy
    Doesnt Elim have a shop out there... maybe they can help ya....

phebus
    Rock-it man, did you ever get your boat dialed in with the right prop after your drive change?

djunkie
    Hmm.... I may have a spot in the garage but I don't know how safe it would cause I may be tempted to take it out for a little run. J/K Actually I agree with kilr. Maybe elimator in Havi can help you out.

Bre
    I am thinking of leaving my boat Datona 26 at Havasu after the desert Storm PokerRun that next week becouse the Eliminator Regatta is the next week end and its a 1000 mile drive home and 1000 miles back. Any ideas where I could get storage for one week needs to be very safe. Cost is not the problem but a safe place is what I really need. Thanks ROCKIT MAN
    You can use our storage unit. Let me know if you still need something.

Rock-it man
    Rock-it man, did you ever get your boat dialed in with the right prop after your drive change?
    Only got to run it a couple times with a borrowed prop from washed Ashore but his prop was great it was a 16.25 x 29 labbed four blade and it ran 135 mph @6400 rpm with only 10 lbs boost that was with the Whipple Quadrotor which is history ,it would have done 150 mph easy at 20 lbs boost but ran out of summer .the NEW motor has much more HP than the one I ran in 2004 and will be going for the 150 mph mark at havasu the week end of the Poker Run ,How's 30 lbs boost and a 32 prop !!!!!! Yeeeee Hawwwww !!!!! can't wait to get there its been a long winter up here. Will be at Lake Shasta in about two weks to get it dialed in.
    Bre ,How big is your unit ,will need at least 33 feet and it will be from Sun 4/1 to Fri 4/6 will be driving back down to Havasu on Thur and pick up the Boat on Fri AM for the Eliminator regatta. Thanks ROCKIT MAN

Bre
    It is 35 ft. You need it for the month of April or May?? Either or doesn't matter. Our boat isn't in it right now anyways.

Rock-it man
    It is 35 ft. You need it for the month of April or May?? Either or doesn't matter. Our boat isn't in it right now anyways.
    It would be for just 6 days !!! from Sun may 1 to Fri morning May6 just so I would not have to tow home between the Desert Storm Poker Run and the Eliminator Regatta the following weekend . Thanks ROCKIT MAN

Bre
    Sounds good to me.... it's yours.

Rock-it man
    I measured the boat and trailer I forgot it has a weisman drive on it now so it is 37 ft long so your unit wont work but thanks anyway ROCKIT MAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast