Thread: Hull Number requirements??

Wet Dream
    Here in PA the requirements are 3" block letters in "Contrasting color". Has anyone had problems with using custom 2 color schemes or airbrushed letters? I want to get mine redone before the season (this weekend or next) and don't want to run into ant problems. Pics would help too http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    Thanks guys.

Blown509Liberator
    Wet Dream
    I have a side biss doing custom vinyl graphics and do a lot of Reg. No# I do a lot of Two color and Shadow Drop letter and never had anyone with a problem.
    MikeW

fat rat
    Hey Wet Dream......I had script on my last boat for almost 14 years never got hassled. Boaters World has some multi-color vynal with fades to match about any color scheme and they don't look bad at all, U.S.C.G. approved.......in fact thats what I have on my Daytona, everyone thought I sent it out for an Airbrush job......looks good and for $14.95 you can't beat them......theres enough in the pack to do a couple boats. Nice fades also.
    Fat Rat gives this product: two thumbs up.

Liberator -
    Can you do a boat name, that can then be applied to the sides of a boat?
    please email me gddmarshall@cox.net
    thanks
    Originally posted by Blown509Liberator:
    Wet Dream
    I have a side biss doing custom vinyl graphics and do a lot of Reg. No# I do a lot of Two color and Shadow Drop letter and never had anyone with a problem.
    MikeW

fat rat
    Sorry Blown509Liberator,.......I thought you were saying that you were having a Biz do the work for you, not realizing that you are the Biz, I'll keep you in mind.

Wet Dream
    Rat, is this a sticker set? I have a local graphics guy out here that can do it, but I don't want any hassle from the boat commission.