Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Charlie!!!!

Craig
    What's up with your motors? How far along are they. I'll be going down to Larrys this month, have to see what he's got done. You going to run over at all before they're done?
    Craig
    [ January 06, 2003, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: Craig ]

Charley
    Well Larry is moving along...my impression is that the Heads are done or being done....he is asking about paint color for the blocks, which until I decide on boat graphics I don't know....... he is being totally cool about it but needs to know this week... Jen and I are going to DCB manana and we hope that the whole paint/gel scheme will get decided right then and there!....If not we will go with Black for the blocks and we'll go from there......I may be in the Tucson area say Feb 1 for some guys uhhhhhh Desert party??? hmmm if so...and we all aren't too hungover ....maybe we could go see the Evil Toymaker together?? hehehe Lunch is on me ........how far are you from Larry's?
    PS HOWS THE ULTRA SECRET HEMI ORANGE DRAG CAR COMING????? DETAILS AND PICS FOR ALL if you got - em

TOBTEK
    arent your three new 300x's coming in the std black color? wink

Charley
    TOBTEK:
    arent your three new 300x's coming in the std black color? wink Very funny!

Steamin' Rice
    Charley:
    TOBTEK:
    arent your three new 300x's coming in the std black color? wink Very funny!
    That's right, Charley is only getting two 300x's...

midmagic
    Charley, if you are taking Craig to lunch in Tucson, you'll be going to Hooters. Nothing wrong with that!

Craig
    Charlie, we're about an hour and a half away from Larry's. An easy drive to see the shop The orange drag machine is still sitting dormant Still working on getting the Sport Cat back together. Motor should go back in weekend after next. Didn't even touch the motor, but had some little projects that were easier to do with the motor out. Soon......

XTRM22
    Craig:
    Charlie, we're about an hour and a half away from Larry's. An easy drive to see the shop The orange drag machine is still sitting dormant Still working on getting the Sport Cat back together. Motor should go back in weekend after next. Didn't even touch the motor, but had some little projects that were easier to do with the motor out. Soon...... ANd let's not forget your responsibilities as Crew Chief for "Team Rust Bucket Offroad Racing" We have an engine to pull, but fortunately it should take 1/2 as long to rebuild as a big Block V8!
    Chuck aka owner and driver for Team Rust Bucket Offroad

Craig
    yeah yeah yeah, if I hadn't big sick all damn week, we could have gotten that "monster" yanked out of the Willys and tore apart. Shortly, weekend after next.
    Craig
    (Crew Chief of the up and coming off-road racing team, albeit a pretty pathetic team none the less )

Charley
    All I know is there better not be a quad-rotor motor in that willy's when I get out there!! eek! wink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast