Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wetwillie & Andy01

andy01
    Oh and for the no show count........... I am 2/2 and WW is 1/2.
    Andy

WetWillie
    Jeff I know it rained on you foos. I am bummed I missed it! Wife was ok with it just didnt want to drive 10 hours to hang out for 18. Your the one that threw the monkey wrench into it to go home saterday to hang with the wife! But in the end you did the right thing my man!!
    Jackpunx you no showed on us two weeks before so shhhhhhh I wont tell :jawdrop: were even!!
    I will be out there this weekend looking at the new house so who wants to show up and play?? Goose and mixers are on me :jawdrop:

andy01
    just didnt want to drive 10 hours to hang out for 18.
    Hell I was going to drive 8 for 6. I was going to leave at 4:30 so I would get there at 8am and leave at 2 or 3............ And just for the record it wasn't really my wife (even though she was giving me grief on Friday night) I just over sleep, I got up on Saturday at 5:50am I wouldn't have made it out there until 10 or so and leave at 2 or 3.............. wasn't happen'n
    Andy

Reaper1
    I will be out there this weekend looking at the new house so who wants to show up and play?? Goose and mixers are on me :jawdrop:
    I'll be out there slick Willie! And I like Goose.

Jrocket
    I'll be down at Parker and maybe up to Havasu.

jackpunx
    I wont be able to make it this weekend.. but we'll be out the 18th..
    Alright WW.. We are even..

TOBTEK
    I TRIED and TRIED to get WW to go, I told him iI didnt have anything going on and I'd pay for everything and drive, but he was saying Kelly was making him go shopping for SILK PLANTS this last weekend for the new house at HIDDEN SHORES

Jrocket
    I TRIED and TRIED to get WW to go, I told him iI didnt have anything going on and I'd pay for everything and drive, but he was saying Kelly was making him go shopping for SILK PLANTS this last weekend for the new house at HIDDEN SHORES
    NO WAY!!!!!!!

WetWillie
    I called Toby and asked him to goo. He said he was moving for the 5th weekend in a row! He has more excussus then anyone I know.. I am working. I am moving! Im working!! Toby's one of those guys that uses
    the grandmother died story!! His Granny has died like 9 times allready!
    Stop coming up with excusses and roll for once in your life!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I called Toby and asked him to goo. He said he was moving for the 5th weekend in a row! He has more excussus then anyone I know.. I am working. I am moving! Im working!! Toby's one of those guys that uses
    the grandmother died story!! His Granny has died like 9 times allready!
    Stop coming up with excusses and roll for once in your life!
    you forgot the kicking tires excuse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast