Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone hook me up with a fix for my trailer?

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    There was a "slight miscalculation" and the fender got a little dinged up..
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=13148&stc=1
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=13149&stc=1

Mohave Vice
    Try Orange Trailer Hitch and Repair at (714) 288.8782. They were at the Anaheim Boat. Seemed to ne good peeps. I need some work as well, will be calling them in a couple days. Good luck and let us know how they work out.

Waldo
    Ouch!!! Been there, Done that! What did you do, take her out to clean her and put the biatch back a little too hard???

Biglue
    You know those concrete filled posts at the end of every pump ilse at the gas stations?. Well I mis-calculated that turn once and nailed right at the angle plate that supports the fender onto the trailer. :cry: :cry:
    THere is a place called Walstrong Trailers in the southbay that can help you. It's in Gardena.

RiverDave
    Call Zeiman Trailer 562 - 696 - 1186..
    For the price it's going to cost to have it fixed you can probably get a set of Stainless Fenders, or at a minimum Chromies..
    Either try that or any trailer mfg.. Extreme, Ellis, Shadow, Bear, etc..
    I had a blow out on the way home from the river last river trip (pulled the boat home to sell it) and it dinged a fender. I just bought a new set of stainless fenders, and it actually made the whole trailer/boat combo look alot better!
    RD

superdave013
    You know those concrete filled posts at the end of every pump ilse at the gas stations?. Well I mis-calculated that turn once and nailed right at the angle plate that supports the fender onto the trailer. :cry: :cry:
    THere is a place called Walstrong Trailers in the southbay that can help you. It's in Gardena.
    those guys are great. Bob is the nicest guy. He really helped me out a long time ago when I was just getting started.
    Or you could just buy a new fender. They are cheep for steel ones. Paint it white and bolt it up.

Biglue
    those guys are great. Bob is the nicest guy. He really helped me out a long time ago when I was just getting started.
    Or you could just buy a new fender. They are cheep for steel ones. Paint it white and bolt it up.
    Bob is a real nice guy. Everytime someone asks some trailer repair questions I always mention him. He's left me with that good an impression.

Quality Time
    Try Orange Trailer Hitch and Repair at (714) 288.8782. They were at the Anaheim Boat. Seemed to ne good peeps. I need some work as well, will be calling them in a couple days. Good luck and let us know how they work out.
    Talk to Patrick, great guy. Met him at the SCOPE kick-off party. His shop is next to Speaker Works. Kill two birds with one stone :rollside:

Riomouse911
    I pulled my fenders off and took them to Line-X in Riverside. I believe it was about 50-60 bucks for both to be sprayed all around. Looks good, lotsa grip, and when I touched the garage wall last summer backing it in it left nothing more than a scuff on the coating... and a scuff on my wall, of course

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast