Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bassett vs Rewarder

Squirtin Thunder
    What is the biggest design differance between the two ??? I am talking about the standard jetboat headers, not the twisted ones or custom fits.
    Thanks
    Jim

moneysucker
    The biggest difference is the name plate.

Performance 19
    The biggest difference is quality, hands down! Rewarder is nothing but a cheap copy of Bassett.

jstwkd
    I have had two pairs of rewarders very happy with his product....

Fogged Gullwing
    The biggest difference is quality, hands down! Rewarder is nothing but a cheap copy of Bassett.
    I don't think so and their product line is much deeper turbo headers / step headers etc. I've seen Brooke weld first hand and she kicks ass!! So what are you talking about materials? they use the same tube everyone else does. Their flanges are also top notch. Plus Jim and Brooke are the nicest people you will ever meet.
    BK

Not a very nice remark about Rewarder. Did you have a bad experience with them Performance 19? If so, do tell. If not, you might want to rethink your remarks about Rewarder. They have been nothing but a blessing for our racing and overall boating. Jim is a stand up guy and his company has never done me wrong.
    Tony Scarlata

wsuwrhr
    Ouch.
    Harsh.
    Brian
    Edit: Guru beat me to it

steelcomp
    Frankly, the opposite is true. Not the copy part, but I've seen some sorry Basset production mass produced headers. Every rewarder header is hand made by some pretty talented people, and as posted, there's no better a person to deal with than Jim McComb. (sp?) I doubt there's a person out there who has a legitimate gripe with Rewarder. A lot of businesses could go by his example.

jdf
    all 7 of our boats have rewarder's love them

1978 Rogers
    Weren't they in the magazine a few months ago?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast