Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decisions decisions

copterzach
    I am wanting to hear from Eliminator and Cogar owners. I have decided that I want to either buy a 27 eliminator daytona with 496HO or an 27 cougar with same engine. Would like some opinions from owners of the the boats.

GHT
    I am wanting to hear from Eliminator and Cogar owners. I have decided that I want to either buy a 27 eliminator daytona with 496HO or an 27 cougar with same engine. Would like some opinions from owners of the the boats.
    "I am wanting to hear from Eliminator and Cogar owners." WHAT IS A COGAR???? Is that kind-of like a Cigar??? Not too far from a Cigarette..

uvindex
    "I am wanting to hear from Eliminator and Cogar owners." WHAT IS A COGAR???? Is that kind-of like a Cigar??? Not too far from a Cigarette..Maybe he meant Cougar??

copterzach
    I meant Cougar. SORRY

Jbb
    I meant Cougar. SORRY
    I posted a Cougar question....a while ago..... (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...t=cougar+boats)
    I have been a fan of Cougar.....of Canada for a long time...they were very well built boats....I have not seen ...in person anything from the new Cougar...time will tell If they survive.....I think Eliminator builds a fine boat as well....I have one...a small one
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...1DSCF0081j.JPG
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...DSCF0082ll.JPG

Charley
    Unless there is a substancial savings on the Cougar go with the eliminator(did I say that? ) Cougar was for sale or just sold... anytime that happens the future of the company is on questionable ground....IMHO

buzzaro
    "I am wanting to hear from Eliminator and Cogar owners." WHAT IS A COGAR???? Is that kind-of like a Cigar??? Not too far from a Cigarette..
    I know its his first post but you could at least read the 2ND sentence before blasting him for a typo.

Kilrtoy
    I really like the Cougar....especially with outboards
    but for resale purposes, Eliminator......
    trust me people always sell their boats

ECeptor
    Cougar recently moved from Canada to Hill City, KS. They are about 3 hours from Wichita, but I'd like to make a trip up there to check out thier plant sometime.

GHT
    I know its his first post but you could at least read the 2ND sentence before blasting him for a typo.
    Actually I was just havin' some fun with the guy..... And yes, I did read his second Paragraph... Spend some time reading my posts... I should be thown in jail for all the things I do to the English language.. Holy F... Good thing there is no such thing as a three strikes your out law..
    :hammer2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast