Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on "***boats and Babes" photo shoot

borderlinecrazy
    As of today, many boaters have pre-registered and several have not. Renee is hoping to pre-register everyone by the end of March to complete her shirt order and food and park permits and on and on. We have close to thirty boats showing up right now and they are wanting more. We are trying to get ***boat Mag., to do an article on this event, and you know,.......they should.
    The Riverside Resort may have a couple of large cabins left but we have pretty much reserved the whole place (party central). There are several other locations within a short distance that are all very nice. (Maricopa Resort) for one.
    Canyon Lake is one beautiful lake and this event should be great for the models and photographers. And then the ***boaters can "go for it" and show the other boaters what they always knew,.........roosters rule!! :smile:
    Get your pre-registration in ASAP and stay in contact.
    Borderlinecrazy

jdf
    thank's for the up date we are coming with pebble's and the pre reg. is sent in david

StealBlueZ
    hey borderline, how do we register? Renee told me to get with you about the process.... what do I gott do?

cookieman
    Hey StealBluez Just Pm me with your email address and I can send you a form . Bill "cookieman"

Shark In The Pond
    This thing is GOING to be off the hook :rollside: Like they said above if you need a form just ask here or e-mail and get it sent in ASAP it will really be helpfull for those involved that are setting things up and you DON'T want to be left at the docks on this event ! I know that there has been a time or two that I have seen pics posted after a event that I missed and I was bummmed that I did not get my ass to it and this one might be enough to send one over the edge if you miss it

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    As of today, many boaters have pre-registered and several have not. Renee is hoping to pre-register everyone by the end of March to complete her shirt order and food and park permits and on and on. We have close to thirty boats showing up right now and they are wanting more. We are trying to get ***boat Mag., to do an article on this event, and you know,.......they should.
    The Riverside Resort may have a couple of large cabins left but we have pretty much reserved the whole place (party central). There are several other locations within a short distance that are all very nice. (Maricopa Resort) for one.
    Canyon Lake is one beautiful lake and this event should be great for the models and photographers. And then the ***boaters can "go for it" and show the other boaters what they always knew,.........roosters rule!! :smile:
    Get your pre-registration in ASAP and stay in contact.
    Borderlinecrazy
    let me give some constructive criticism if I may. I was a bit taken back when I recieved my email and the request for $16. It was my understanding that the event was to be paid for by mcqueeney bikinis and not the members of ***boat. After all it is their shoot for their advertising. I am already going to be shelling plenty of $$$$ on boat gas.....truck gas to get to and from....etc. Under the original agreement it was implied that our lodging (camping) and one meal would be provided along with a picture. We are after all providing our boats at no charge......Now we get this form requesting money upfront to 'pre-register'. I know it struck me the wrong way and may have others as well. Then the beer nazi comment may have rubbed a few the wrong way. This continues to be referred to as a 'professional' shoot. If this is a 'professional' shoot then why are the participants funding their own festivities?
    I would possibly change your approach and perhaps more will jump on board. I know $16 is not that much money and that is not the point. I was under the original assumption we were doing this to help Mcqueeney bikinis and in return for the favor they would provide us with a meal and camping. I guess I was wrong........instead they are offering to collect my money ahead of time to secure my meal and a t-shirt???? next time my buddies come over to help me move I guess I will collect a 'pre-registration' fee to cover the cost of their meals....drinks....etc.
    This sounds like a great event and I am sure it will be fun. I just wanted to give you an outside opinion on how this event looks. What is the plan should there be bad weather?
    Omega

Liberator TJ1984
    $ 16 bucks to me is a Hell of a Deal !!! for the Wood I'll have :devil:
    spent more than that on a Table Dances before and got alot Less :notam:
    as far as lodging fees , it's just another Road Trip to a lake I ain't been too

taylormanss
    All I know is this is another boating event for ***boaters to have a good time,and meet new people,with similiar interests.I don't mind paying the 16.00 to them,that's a hell of a deal seeing how you get in the park,two t-shirts,2 bbq plates,and a photo of a model and your boat,and you get to hang out with your fellow ***boaters,and have a good time,and party.I don't know how far it is for you guys to haul your boats but I get to leave Port Arthur drive to Aransas Pass pickup my wife and my boat,then drive up to canyon lake ,then turn around on sunday the 17th and do it all in reverse order. :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
    taylormanss is STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

cookieman
    Hey Omega, I know How it sounds but that is why Steve(BorderlineCraz) and Myself spent one of our Saturdays a few weeks ago at our expense to visit the owners from McQueeneyBikini CO. They would love to pay for everything but they are a small business and it would be a hellva cost to them to pay for everything. I don't think $16 is a bad price for what they are offering. I think if you a serious ***boater and would like to enjoy the company a new friends what Difference would $16 make. I know that I have been to Jetfest the past few years and they pay for their event thru TEE Shirt sales. When I show up to Jetfest That is one of the first thing I do is buy my TEE Shirts. I don't ask them for anything else but a good time with people of a common Interest. I guess if I wanted to Drink Beer and meet the same ole people I would stay at home and boat on my lake. which now brings to the next thought, some will pay and go and have a good time, meet new people and there will be some that will wait until the pics hit the ***boat sites and wish they would have went. I hope ***boat show up and all those that attend will have a good time, and those that don't just sit back and wish you would of. My money's on the good time to be had. This event was to be only a few boats , we pushed them it a full blown event , they may something that will be annual. Hope nobodies toes have been stepped on and no hard feelings, let's just go and have a good time. TTUL Bill "cookieman"

jdf
    what's 16 buck and some new freinds beside wait till they get a load of the owner of this boat it's a female http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ctures0017.jpg

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast