Thread: ALTERNATIVE

NIGEL
    Hey Guys. the problem with killing all the bad guys. thats what they want. being killed while on a Jihad means they go to heaven.going to jail forever is better punishment.

fryzll
    I went to askjeeves.com and punched in "jahad" and boy that is some wierd stuff. What do you think?
    Chris

timitunnel
    The only way I can see putting any of those basturds in jail is if its in an isolation tank. No light, no sound, vary little food and only their thoughts to keep them company. Like the tanks nasa uses to train astronauts. Tim

FastDave
    Let's round them all up and put them in an isolated area. Then, let's ram a fully-fueled jetliner right in the middle of them all.
    FassssstDave...

Hallett of a Dream
    Ummm, hello???
    Anybody there???
    I didn't think so but I'll post this anyway. Think about this for a second or two, but where would you like the terrorists jailed? Should we start with Osama and bring him here? Put him in a maximum security prison? Or do you think he should be right next to Manson? Great, now if and when we get him here by bombing the shit out of terrorist countries and cleaning out the terrorist cells, he is alive and well in the USA. Don't you think that a few terrorists will be left to torment our country and its citizens to try to bully him out of jail? Think about it stupid....

Jungle Boy
    I think the bastards should die. To keep them alive will only cost taxpayers money and there will always be an asshole lawyer out there fighting for his "RIGHTS". It would give other terrorists leverage to hold hostages for exchange. Kill them all and don't wait too long to do it.

NIGEL
    WELL HALLET. YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT! THESE PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVE THAT DYING FOR THEIR CAUSE IS A WAY TO GET TO HEAVEN. I'LL TYPE REAL SLOW BECAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN'T READ VERY FAST."KILLING THESE FANATIC MUSLIMS WILL GET US WHAT WE WANT REVENGE WISE, BUT THEY ALSO GET THEM WHAT THEY WANT" I WAS'NT SAYING I PERSONNALY WANT THEM IN PRISON. I WANT OUR GOV. TO FINALLY GET OF THEIR ASSES. AND STOP LETTING LITTLE PISSANT COUNTRYS MAKE OUR FORIGN POLICY DECISIONS. IF YOU MESS WITH US WE WILL KICK YOUR ASS.

Hallett of a Dream
    Nigel, I know you have a hard time interpreting posts, but my reply wasn't directed toward you, so your response is unwarranted. Personally I don't care if they want to die or not, how they do it or where they go from there, but I just know that our great country can show its might and go over there and kick ass for what has been done to our country. I have been to NYC since the attack, and it is not pretty at all. As a volunteer firefighter, I know I have lost brothers in that tragedy as well as many innocent people. It is vary saddening and if people or countries choose to be involved in terrorism, may they find mercy, because what the USA is going to do, we will not.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA