Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peoria????? Las Vegas?????

Gman
    Alright here is my question...... I live in Escondido, my family has a condo in Palm Springs, I have a wedding to go to on the 19th of March in Vegas. So I was thinking of riding out on the Harley on the 17th to Palm Springs, spend the night and then maybe ride over to Peoria on the 18th to see a Padre game, then ride back to Palm Springs get up on the 19th and ride to Vegas. My question is does anyone know how long it is from Palm Springs to Peoria? Palm Springs to Vegas? Is this a do-able trip?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    and I assume the question is where should you go..
    I say Parker. :wink:

Windy
    My girlfriend bought a nice brand new home in Peoria...and she loves it there.

Jordy
    Peoria is in the avenues and everything bad that happens in Phoenix happens in the ave-NEWS!!!!

Gman
    HELP!!!! Please.

Mandelon
    Map Quest. :wink:

Jordy
    Now it makes a little more sense with some details.
    Vegas to the Phoenix area is about a 4 hour ride depending upon traffic and whatever work is being done on Highway 93 between Wickenburg and the 40. That is the quickest route.
    As far as Palm Springs to Peoria, I'd say also in the 4 hour range, pretty much all interstate right to within 5 miles of the ballpark.
    Everything is do-able, it's just a matter of how much travel time you want and how sun and wind burned from the ride.

Gman
    I am use to 500-650 miles a day on the bike. So I think it will be fine. Maybe I will try and get a parker hookup so I can crash there and get up and head to Vegas. Thanks Jordy!

Jordy
    Your best bet would be to ride out here, then up to Vegas. Phoenix to Vegas is just over 300 miles. It would certainly cut down on the back and forth to Palm Springs. Make a big circle out of it.

barbigrl
    Your going to be walking funny for days

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast