Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mufflers

Dana Marine Products
    Grey Goose, there's so many variables on engines, it would be next to impossible to give an across the board guarantee. 90 percent of the motors will pass with the Gibsons. Let me know what kind of motor you have and I can go over the specifics with you.

Mor's Lavey
    What about guarantees?
    Are any mfgs. stepping up to the plate and giving a guarantee to pass...or your money back?
    I talked to a mfg at the show and they said if you did not pass with our system you were SOL...
    Rex Marine gives a guarantee that it will pass the Decible test. I have the silencers for a 496HO and they work great. No loss is RPM or MPH.

Essex29
    Grey Goose, there's so many variables on engines, it would be next to impossible to give an across the board guarantee. 90 percent of the motors will pass with the Gibsons. Let me know what kind of motor you have and I can go over the specifics with you.
    Procharged HP500 EFI...

Procraftkev
    I think im going to go with the eddie marine big guns not the ones in the catalog the new ones they just came out with. They say they will make my 540 merlin 665hp pass and the look sic!

purrfecttremor
    I'm looking at the Double-X clamp-on silencers from Eddie Marine. Anybody use them?
    i have them on back order.out of stock they should be available in two weeks.

termiteguy
    i have a 6.2 merc with stock exust installed under the swimsteps
    do i ned mufflers

Dana Marine Products
    Grey Goose, with that kind of power, if you choose the Gibson line, you'll need the bullet style. You should pass with no problem. Check your PM's for an offer you can't refuse.

Indiansprings
    I love offers I cant refuse. I sure could use a PM. I have a 500 EFI

Huckleberry
    Dana Marine,
    Any recommendations for motors that are running in the area of 1000 HP???

Indiansprings
    Well, I broke down and ordered some mufflers. I really did not want to do it, but I dont want any problems with Law Enforcement. Especially when you just pull up to the docks, ready to have a good time, and LE hands you a ticket and tells you to go home.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast