Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toby's Secret sauce...

BarryMac
    When I pulled the boat off the water on Sunday I used some of Tobtek's secret spot remover to wipe her all down, his stuff is awesome, it is effortless and makes the boat look absolutely perfect. Toby you need to hurry up and start selling that stuff to the public, your gonna sell a ton of it...

AvengerBabe
    I agree-- that stuff is awesome!

Ziggy
    When I pulled the boat off the water on Sunday I used some of Tobtek's secret spot remover to wipe her all down, his stuff is awesome, it is effortless and makes the boat look absolutely perfect. Toby you need to hurry up and start selling that stuff to the public, your gonna sell a ton of it...
    Whew, the thread title had me worried there GJB :sqeyes:
    I seem to remember he was gonna get me a sample :idea:

bunny 166
    Whew, the thread title had me worried there GJB :sqeyes:
    I seem to remember he was gonna get me a sample :idea:
    I'm with Zig....scary title to this thread! Glad to hear his special stuff works so well; where can I get some??

jdf
    yea where can i get some at

Mrs. 4-B
    Is this stuff for the interior or exterior? Either way I want some! Anything to make boat cleaning easier.

BarryMac
    Is this stuff for the interior or exterior? Either way I want some! Anything to make boat cleaning easier.
    He actually has both an Interior (haven't tried it yet but i've heard it is better than Magic Eraser) and the Exterior/Spot remover, not sure what his plans are with making it available for Sale but I can gaurantee that as soon as he does it is going to fly off the shelves... Wonder if he needs a new investor, if he does, I'm in...

caroftheweek
    Any product that effortlessly removes water spots is worth its weight in gold to me. having a boat with dark colors, I need all the help i can get.
    Ryan

MOBrien
    ditto....how do we get some? I'd like to get a hold of both the interior AND exterior juice. Is he selling openly to HB peeps?

Screaming Pete
    I agree-- that stuff is awesome!
    Ya but your not talking about his Boat Care products :2purples:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast