Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: &*^%ing Drivers !!!!!

Her454
    Her454 I can't beleive you have to drive so far to work??? Is your freeway comparable to the 91?
    I dont know anything about the 91 but I drive on country roads for half the commute and then a SINGLE LANE highway (accidents everyday) and then down a busy City Boulevard in Sacramento for the rest of the way. Going home is worse and with growth it gets longer every day. People that drive slower on the single lane roads seem to CAUSE more accidents from people trying to pass in unsafe conditions.
    traci you have a hell of a drive but the place where you live is well worth it.
    pat(slotracer) :hammer2:
    Most of the time Pat. Not today.

ratso
    I think that the c##ksuckers that drive 50 in the fast lane should get tickets the same as the speeders do. I made a trip to Arkansas and two more to Dallas in the last week, and I'd like to rip some of these jerks frigging heads off!!! :burningm: :yuk:

Norseman
    I had a couple this morning that were walking across the street in the cross walk. I swear it was a step every 30 seconds. She was on the phone and he was just looking at butterflies or something. The other drivers were just shaking their heads. Pi$$ed me off. :boxingguy
    Sounds like you missed an oppertounity to get an interesting HOOD Ornament!! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

Ziggy
    I think that the c##ksuckers that drive 50 in the fast lane should get tickets the same as the speeders do. I made a trip to Arkansas and two more to Dallas in the last week, and I'd like to rip some of these jerks frigging heads off!!! :burningm: :yuk:
    That does happen Ratso....I had a parts driver that got ticketed for going to slow on the freeway Go figure
    I've seen in some states where the speed limit is posted there also is a minimum speed posted.

Debbolas
    Yes, my 3 minute commute this morning was horrible, I had to wait at an intersection while some horseback riders crossed
    Traci, I'm sorry your commute is so aweful....have you tried those books on tape? Scream loves them...
    Does anyone remember after 9-11 how kind everyone was to each other. People let other cars in front of them, no one cut anyone off anymore, as if we pulled together because of a higher purpose. I'm sorry 9-11 happened, and I wouldn't want anything like that to happen again, but I wish we could all treat each other as kindly as we did after our nation's disaster.
    peace :clover:

burtandnancy
    Right on Wavemaker, think I'll write a letter today. I've fallen into so many potholes since the last rain, I realize how correct you are about where the money has gone...

Tom Brown
    What's going on down there? All Canadian drivers are courteous and considerate.

Her454
    What's going on down there? All Canadian drivers are courteous and considerate.
    I am too Tom, Im going to Canada to live with you.

HALLETT BOY
    How about those idiots that tag along side of your boat trailer while your driving to the river..they won't speed up or slow down so you can pass that up coming truck...just turn your signal on and start moving over slowly, they get out of your way real quick !

Tom Brown
    I am too Tom, Im going to Canada to live with you.
    Come on up.
    The high today was 38 degrees. I was outside with no jacket thinking how wonderful spring weather is.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast