Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you enjoy

Ziggy
    Your jobs? Are you really happy with what you do?

Her454
    I do. But did I mention I HATE MY COMMUTE?

topless
    Some days I love it, some days I don't I'd say over all, I have a great job.

dicudmore
    I like it.....but if you're hiring managers one day I might be interested

clownpuncher
    I used to love my job, but, as of March 4th I'm officially a retired fireman. After 21 years, ****ed up lungs, 2 knee surguries and seeing more than I cared to see I decided I'd be better off retired at 43. One more bad fiire could hurt me bad.

dimarcobros
    I don't mind my job right now and I do enjoy working for my brother but I have started the painful process of looking for something else. My 2 year agreement is up and it is time to move on. Now I just need to figure out what I am going to do. :idea:
    DMB

riverbound
    I love my job. Keeps me very busy. I like coming to work never knowing what to expect and Every day I learn something new. Its a very challenging career and thats why I like it.

Her454
    I used to love my job, but, as of March 4th I'm officially a retired fireman. After 21 years, ****ed up lungs, 2 knee surguries and seeing more than I cared to see I decided I'd be better off retired at 43. One more bad fiire could hurt me bad.
    Thanks for all the years you put in helping protect our homes........ I've been through some nasty scares living in the heart of Fire country, the last one being last summer - and I respect the hell out of what you guys do.
    Traci ~

Debbolas
    I love my job
    However it will soon be changing and I'm not really looking forward to that. I will still be working with kids, but in a different setting. Instead of them coming to me, in my room, at my table, I will go from room to room helping out. I won't have my lesson plans, I will have to do what the teachers have planned for my group.
    I'm keeping an open mind, but I will miss what I have now.....
    and I'm sure Scream would be happier if I was better paid......

clownpuncher
    Thanks for all the years you put in helping protect our homes........ I've been through some nasty scares living in the heart of Fire country, the last one being last summer - and I respect the hell out of what you guys do.
    Traci ~
    Thanks After such a long time doing what I love, it's gonna be a strange transition. I can still live vicariously through my friends still on the job and my bro-in law who works up in your country. It's been a good 21 years.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast