Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Odyssey Batteries

jbtrailerjim
    I am stepping up and upgrading my batteries that power my system in my boat, to a set of Odyssey PC-2150S batteries. How many seasons can I expect to get out of these? I want to take care of these things and get the most life as possible out of em. Any advice from the Hot Boat stereo guru's is appreciated.

ROZ
    PM evo22 for the hookup

jbtrailerjim
    PM evo22 for the hookup
    I already have a good hook up for them unless Evo22 can get them really cheap. I know they retail for about $238 a piece and my source is getting me them for quite a bit cheaper than that.

Evo22
    hit me up to see what i can do :rollside:

h2oski2fast
    Maintenance on those batteries are simple, they dont like to sit around without a charge. If they do the best way to bring them back to life is with a Battery Tender charger. If the batteries are not up to par, they don't like charged with an alternator.

INSman
    4 year warranty

BADASS38CHEVY
    I already have a good hook up for them unless Evo22 can get them really cheap. I know they retail for about $238 a piece and my source is getting me them for quite a bit cheaper than that.
    Can you pm me with price.i need 3 of the 1700s.thanks.

Phat Matt
    Can you pm me with price.i need 3 of the 1700s.thanks.
    Have you thought about getting one of these instead.
    Lifeline 8D (http://www.lifelinebatteries.com/rvflyer.php?id=8)
    475 minutes of reseve time (25 amp load)
    The 1700's have 142 minutes X 3 = 426 minutes. Still not as much as one of the others. And these would be about 20lbs heavier. Just a thought because I have been looking into the Lifeline myself. Anyone else have any input?

ROZ
    Have you thought about getting one of these instead.
    Lifeline 8D (http://www.lifelinebatteries.com/rvflyer.php?id=8)
    475 minutes of reseve time (25 amp load)
    The 1700's have 142 minutes X 3 = 426 minutes. Still not as much as one of the others. And these would be about 20lbs heavier. Just a thought because I have been looking into the Lifeline myself. Anyone else have any input?
    Both Shadow and LocoGringo use them without any problems... They are BIG though...

Cole Trickle
    Both Shadow and LocoGringo use them without any problems... They are BIG though...
    ROZ,
    How long do you think one of those would last running say 1200watts at Sandbar volume?
    Brandin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast