Thread: Nascar is in town

OutCole'd
    You can really tell the race is here this weekend. You have never seen so many old white men with huge mullets wearing a jacket like their the jackman for Jeff Gordon.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm a race fan, it's just funny how easy it is to pick out some peeps.

barbigrl
    I went to the Fontana Nascar....and I took a bunch of pics of people with mullets....I wanted to post them but that was the week HB was having issues!!! I live in the 909/951 and have never seen so many mullets at one time

superdave013
    I went to the Fontana Nascar....and I took a bunch of pics of people with mullets....I wanted to post them but that was the week HB was having issues!!! I live in the 909/951 and have never seen so many mullets at one time
    C'Mon Barbi, the 909 invented the mullet!! Some how it morfed into skin heads and wife beaters thought. :coffeycup

barbigrl
    C'Mon Barbi, the 909 invented the mullet!! Some how it morfed into skin heads and wife beaters thought. :coffeycup
    Yeah the Hemet part of the 909....here in beautifull Corona....the mullet is a rareity!! I do agree there are more shaved heads and wife beaters these days......that has also trickled down to the OC...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LOL!! ahhhhh the 909.. I shall be part of it sometime.. :rollside:

barbigrl
    LOL!! ahhhhh the 909.. I shall be part of it sometime.. :rollside:
    I can't wait!!!

OutCole'd
    I'm heading out there today for the race, no mullet, hopefully I won't stand out too much.
    Better wear some overalls or something, or your a gonner.

JB in so cal
    Better wear some overalls or something, or your a gonner.
    Just get some of those fake "in bred, f*cked up" teeth and every once in a while, yell "Are you talkin' to me??" real loud.
    You'll be fine!