Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Her454

O.B eddie
    smalls:
    O.B eddie:
    Cruise Missile:
    Who said anything about Smalls being a secret name? WTF are you talking about? Speak in clear an concise sentences please. Are you bringing your tub to CFW? Boy oh boy my oh my sure does sound like smals is angry these days!!!!! What could it be hmmmmmm sure looked happy in the picture wich ever one he was. Smals cheer up enjoy life your not so bad looking stop wasting so much energy being angry.. Now can I get a from so.cal to no.cal HHEEEEE HHAAWWWWWWWW wink Ya the anger managment just ain't workin 925 eek! 925? Try 310 dumb dumb better yet try 602 thats the a.c for AZ. I think you know where i am goin (lifeline bill f.) Hee Mother F" in Hawwwww

Kim Hanson
    I see the retard is back again, how do you guys handle people like this, I like to flame them 3 ways from Sunday and get rid of them..warming up Photoshop as we speak..HER454 is going to love this shit........( . )( . ).....

Her454
    OB, I see your back spreading your charm. eek!
    What happened to that "new perspective" on life you found? Did you lose it in a 12 pack of silvers?
    [ April 03, 2003, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

O.B eddie
    Her454:
    What happened to that "new perspective" on life you found? Did you lose it in a 12 pack of silvers? Her 454 no offense but I dont endulge in welfare beer. Only the best St paully Girl or an occasional Heineken. Mostly top shelf though.. As far as kim hanson dont make me belittle you boy... Hee mother f"in Haw for the BBTs

Her454
    O.B eddie:
    Her 454 no offense but I dont endulge in welfare beer. Only the best St paully Girl or an occasional Heineken. Mostly top shelf though.. As far as kim hanson dont make me belittle you boy... Hee mother f"in Haw for the BBTs No offense taken but you didnt answer my question?
    What happened to your amazing revelation? And by the way, if your going to start calling people out again, brush up on your spelling ....or are you too drunk to read that top shelf stuff yer drinkin? Its St Pauly Girl .

Kim Hanson
    O.B eddie:
    Her454:
    What happened to that "new perspective" on life you found? Did you lose it in a 12 pack of silvers? Her 454 no offense but I dont endulge in welfare beer. Only the best St paully Girl or an occasional Heineken. Mostly top shelf though.. As far as kim hanson dont make me belittle you boy... Hee mother f"in Haw for the BBTs I have this section on HavasuBarney that I would be more than pleased to hand you your " ASS "...( . )( . ).you got game? Bring it ! If not, shut the **** up " ASS-WIPE "!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    O.B eddie:
    Her454:
    What happened to that "new perspective" on life you found? Did you lose it in a 12 pack of silvers? Her 454 no offense but I dont endulge in welfare beer. Only the best St paully Girl or an occasional Heineken. Mostly top shelf though.. As far as kim hanson dont make me belittle you boy... Hee mother f"in Haw for the BBTs Hee mother f"in Haw for the BBTs
    What was that for? Dude I haven't said a thing to you or about you in months lay off please. Do you like us that much that you always have to talk about the BBT's? Are you trying to become our groupie now?
    [ April 03, 2003, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Kindsvater Flat
    I think it was more fun when I stirred the shit!

Go girl

Kindsvater Flat
    Hud.....finally got the cam today and the rest of the stuff will be here tomorrow. Waiting for a return call on the heads.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast