Thread: Hot Boat has a T-shirt!!!

Kachina26
    After all the griping about shirts in the past, I figured it was time to give credit where credit was due. I dropped my subscription a few years back because I never got my stinkin' shirts. Not to mention, the mag was just lacking something. Well, this year at the LA boat show, I decided to re-up. The mag seems to be getting back on track and I got my T-shirt right there on the spot . Anyway, I got a package the other day and it was ANOTHER shirt. Woo Hoo! Makes up for the missing ones in the past. Now let's see how long before I get a magazine.

1978 Rogers
    4-6 weeks.

Just Tool'n
    Hot Boat Magazine, one of 5 boat magazines that I get, and I say it is still the best.

djunkie
    After all the griping about shirts in the past, I figured it was time to give credit where credit was due. I dropped my subscription a few years back because I never got my stinkin' shirts. Not to mention, the mag was just lacking something. Well, this year at the LA boat show, I decided to re-up. The mag seems to be getting back on track and I got my T-shirt right there on the spot . Anyway, I got a package the other day and it was ANOTHER shirt. Woo Hoo! Makes up for the missing ones in the past. Now let's see how long before I get a magazine.
    I did the same thing. Got 2 shirts with the subscription at the boat show and got one in the mail yesterday. Now I wonder when I'll actually get the magazine....

tamalewagon
    lucky you! I've been subscribing for 10 years and have never received a tee shirt!

Buster
    Same thing here. Signed up at the show, got a shirt and then last week another one shows up..
    Now if only I could get the mag..
    I did the same thing. Got 2 shirts with the subscription at the boat show and got one in the mail yesterday. Now I wonder when I'll actually get the magazine....

SHOTKALLIN
    Funny thing is I saw three postmen eating lunch today at Taco Bell. They all had on Hot Boat t-shirts. :jawdrop: