Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Focking Thieves.......

GrapeApe
    Just got back home to San Diego for the weekend, and went through my Mail/Bills.. Most of which are set up to be sent by email since I am in Vegas most of the time. Well, just opened my Equity Line of Credit Statement and just about Shiat myself. Since Feb 6th, $22,000 in Charges have been made. The Credit Card ws locked in my Glove Box, because I never used it... So of course I didnt know that it was missing tell I received the Statement. It had to be Stolen by Hotel Valet during Superbowl weekend in Las Vegas.. I felt like the Card was Safer locked in the Glovebox, instead of My Wallet Since I didn't use it.. I guess I learned a Lesson... They Charged $4900 at Best Buy, $5000 at Guitar Center, $4300 on Furniture, + Numerous other places.... I hope that they Rot in Hell... :argue: :boxingguy
    *** Grape Ape ***

MudPumper
    Sorry to hear it, but if you didn't use it why wouldn't you just leave it at home. I would think it would be safer there than in a glove box.

TOBTEK
    OMG......that sucks! Is there a fraud center so you wont have to pay it?

BarryMac
    Dude, that totally sucks, I hate these fockers that can't work for what they have, the pieces of crap belong in jail getting rear-ended by Bubba. Fock that kinda shiat pisses me off. Can you fight it with your ELOC holder???

Screaming Pete
    and the bank never called you what the hell i thought they watched accounts closer than that

OutCole'd
    That completely sucks. I wonder if the stores will have to end up eating the whole deal.
    I just got a call from my Mastercard co. It appears someone in Florida has all my info & ordered a new card to be overnighted to them. At least the card got stopped. I had to call all the credit peeps & put a allert on my info.

Phat Matt
    Sounds like they bought some nice stuff. I bet they have a pretty cool pad now.
    That sucks!

GrapeApe
    Sorry to hear it, but if you didn't use it why wouldn't you just leave it at home. I would think it would be safer there than in a glove box.
    It should have been left at home.. That was my Mistake.. :frown:
    *** Grape Ape ***

Propster
    I would go to every place they charged stuff and see if you can get the survailence tape. Then see if they look like anyone that works in the valet. I wouldn't trust the cops to do anything about this.

phebus
    They didn't get a new DCB, new Vette, and a new Duramax Diesel 2500HD did they? If so, I've got a lead for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast