Thread: ***SPAM***Russell SS tanks

HoffmanEagleMarine
    Spam-o-rama: 2 each Russell SS tanks with clamps.......I calculate them as 9.47 gallons each. I believe they are .060 ga. wall thickness? They are 7.5" dia. x 49.5" long. The 2" dia. neck measures 15" from the end cap. Just a couple of small dings here and there, but real good shape! $370 takes all and you pay shipping........Doug

Squirtin Thunder
    Spam-o-rama: 2 each Russell SS tanks with clamps.......I calculate them as 9.47 gallons each. I believe they .060 ga. wall thickness? They are 7.5" dia. x 49.5" long. The 2" dia. neck measures 15" from the end cap. Just a couple of small dings here and there, but real good shape! $370 takes all and you pay shipping........Doug
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...sell_Tanks.jpg
    Doug Eagle
    HoffmanEagleMarine@comcast.net
    Shop 916.645.7003/Cell 916.257.2740
    www.HoffmanEagleMarine.com

MudPumper
    I think CS19's buddy needs some for Cyclons old Rogers.

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    I know a shop that will custom make then for your boat for $500, alumium of course and any shape besides round. Mine will hold 17 gallons approx. each Budlight

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    $500 per SET Budlight

HoffmanEagleMarine
    BL, Big difference between SS and aluminum. I believe these are $400 ea new without brackets.........I'm selling these for a friend anyway, he needs to get some money out of them..... :hammerhea

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    Denis, Keep me in mine if you want to get rid of the stack tanks. I need a set for Budlight, if I ever get my new hull, Budlight

Squirtin Thunder
    Pat as stupid as this may sound I want those- and two side tanks, this way I can get from gas marina to gas marina at Shasta :idea: I figure it is a little extra weight but I can run the side tank's empty if I need the extra speed!!! Most of Lakes I go to up here are fairly large with gas spaced a ways away from each other. Just a thought may never do it.......
    But I'll keep ya in mind.
    You will need them at Powell for sure !!!

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    If ya got toooo many gas tanks, where will ya put the cooler? Humm, Would a boat run on moonshine? kill two birds with one stone. Budlight