Thread: Image Center

Windy
    Is anyone else missing a few pages.

JustMVG
    YUP!!! And not real happy 'bout it either, but the sites free so what are ya gonna do,sigh......

Jbb
    I took all the pages everyone is missing...They are for sale!

Windy
    YUP!!! And not real happy 'bout it either, but the sites free so what are ya gonna do,sigh......
    Well did Hot Boat say anything about it...they gonna try and at least fix it...bummer to lose all those pix.

Windy
    Lets see what you got...

4-B
    I see JBB is a business man. :eat:

Flying Tiger
    The mods/admin generally don't answer pm's so I figured it out,, or at least it work'd for me.
    I logged out, eliminated my bookmark,, the re-logged in and re booked marked and I got everything back.
    Damfino if it'll work for you, but it worked for me.

The mods/admin generally don't answer pm's so I figured it out,, or at least it work'd for me.
    I logged out, eliminated my bookmark,, the re-logged in and re booked marked and I got everything back.
    Damfino if it'll work for you, but it worked for me.
    I answer all PM's I receive and have posted on this issue here. (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72122) .
    That's a good idea on the bookmark idea FT. I've seen some threads with bad links to other threads lately too. Threads are there just the link to them changed. Bottom line is site is focked up and admin is noticably absent. Mods don't have any admin powers or controls.

Windy
    I answer all PM's I receive and have posted on this issue here. (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72122) .
    That's a good idea on the bookmark idea FT. I've seen some threads with bad links to other threads lately too. Threads are there just the link to them changed. Bottom line is site is focked up and admin is noticably absent. Mods don't have any admin powers or controls.
    I figured I wasnt the first person whos complainen about this...but since Im not here as much anymore I didnt catch the other thread...Thanks Rexone for your response...
    I still want my pages back though.

Jbb
    Lets see what you got...
    Whats on the table....? :smile: