Thread: Thanks, Dad (well done cyclone)

Hey Cyclone. Thanks for a very well written story. I think everybody on this board can relate in one way or the other.
    Great job and I love the direction the mag is going. Keep it up.
    I'll definately keep my subscription going.

crf311
    What happened to the jet tech section?

Brooski
    Yeah, what both of them said. :idea:

As much as I enjoy the JetTech feature, I also realize that there is only so much room in the Mag and as long as they continue to provide some tech storys focused on Jets/V-drives I look to the wisdom on this board to give me the JetTech stuff.

cyclone
    Yeah, what both of them said. :idea:
    we arent getting as many tech questions as we were in the past. Seems most folks are finding their answers on the internet. As soon as some questions come in, jet tech will re-appear in the magazine.

Wild Bill
    Get somebody who will take the time to read and understand the question, then give a thoughtful answer to the question. Or to even answer the question, for that matter. Unless you consider "Feel free to come in to my shop and pay me" an answer. Then, when there is a good reason to read Jet Tech again, people will send questions.
    Jack, Duane, Don and many others do that on the net. Any of them would do a great Job of it in print.

Wicked Performance Boats
    Get somebody who will take the time to read and understand the question, then give a thoughtful answer to the question. Or to even answer the question, for that matter. Unless you consider "Feel free to come in to my shop and pay me" an answer. Then, when there is a good reason to read Jet Tech again, people will send questions.
    Jack, Duane, Don and many others do that on the net. Any of them would do a great Job of it in print.
    Hear hear. I second that!! Budlight :coffeycup